• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does God hate Homosexuals and why did he create them?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
The argument you'll get from people who believe homosexuality is evil is that God didn't create them, that it is a choice. They believe that homosexuals can choose not to be gay, or at least choose to break free of their "disability".

Yeah, so if there is a young priest who has studied the faith for several years and is a man of God and then he comes out and says he is Gay. he automatically is no longer created from God, sounds like they are contradicting themselves. The Bible is meant to teach acceptence of each other no matter what we look like or what we do, that is what i was tought at a Catholic primary and secondary school.just lets you get a glimpse of the churches true colours.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Yeah, so if there is a young priest who has studied the faith for several years and is a man of God and then he comes out and says he is Gay. he automatically is no longer created from God, sounds like they are contradicting themselves. The Bible is meant to teach acceptence of each other no matter what we look like or what we do, that is what i was tought at a Catholic primary and secondary school.just lets you get a glimpse of the churches true colours.

No, they say that homosexuality is not created by God, that it is just a choice by humans. They say it's like murder. God doesn't create a murderer, the person chooses to be such.

(Obviously, I'm only saying this because I've had this argument before, not because I agree with this opinion.)

God does not hate the person. He loves the person. God hates the
homosexual act that he/she commits. Homosexualty is a result of
mankind moving away from God's perfect laws Anything away from
God's law becomes unnatural and perverted. Homosexuality is a
perversion of sexuality.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
perversion of sexuality.

Why is your religion titled "Reason"?

It is not a religion as you know, but I hope this helps.

Reason:

A thought or a consideration offered in support of a determination or an opinion; a just ground for a conclusion or an action; that which is offered or accepted as an explanation; the efficient cause of an occurrence or a phenomenon; a motive for an action or a determination; proof, more or less decisive, for an opinion or a conclusion; principle; efficient cause; final cause; ground of argument.

Why do you ask?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
It is not a religion as you know, but I hope this helps.

Reason:

A thought or a consideration offered in support of a determination or an opinion; a just ground for a conclusion or an action; that which is offered or accepted as an explanation; the efficient cause of an occurrence or a phenomenon; a motive for an action or a determination; proof, more or less decisive, for an opinion or a conclusion; principle; efficient cause; final cause; ground of argument.

Why do you ask?

From what I've read, you sound Christian of some sort. I was curious as to why you don't label yourself a Christian.

+Xausted

perversion of sexuality.
well lets all get naked then to get back closer to Gods plan for us....
come on you all, disguard those fig leaves:D

tomspug

Absorbant
Who says God hates homosexuals?

(If the answer is "other Christians", would it be the first time that Christians were wrong?)

budhabee

Male and Female created he them. (ahem) Sometimes when a man or woman come to earth they exercise this right. To become feminine or masculine. We are all born with it. I do not think God punishes these people. I think Man punishes these people. Emphasis on family was major in the old testament. But there should be room and tolerance enough for everybody. The American Indian held a special place for these individuals. They were touched by the Great Spirit. If he had not wanted them or needed them to be that way they would not be that way. Jesus said "If a man does not become female and a woman male they shall not enter the kingdom of heaven." Figure that one out??? He also said. "I am not a divider. Do I look like a divider?" Which makes us wonder what DOES a divider look like? These quotes come out of the Nag Hammadi. If you look for them in the New Testament I doubt they are included. How could the catholic forefathers have included them. They couldn't as they themselves were confused on just what Christianity was.

rheff78

I'm your huckleberry.
I feel the same way about most Christians.

*ZING* But seriously. I don't know where the notion that God hates gays came from. Most Christians think it is wrong, true, but we're all sinners. If God went on that criteria, God would hate everyone.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
*ZING* But seriously. I don't know where the notion that God hates gays came from. Most Christians think it is wrong, true, but we're all sinners. If God went on that criteria, God would hate everyone.

What, did you think I was kidding? ;)

I think the notion that God hates gays came from the fact that many humans hate gays. They are projecting.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
The argument you'll get from people who believe homosexuality is evil is that God didn't create them, that it is a choice. They believe that homosexuals can choose not to be gay, or at least choose to break free of their "disability".

You handsome, hunk you just took the words right out of my mouth! I new you were the most intelligent man on this forum. Thanks, I could not have said it any better.

You have such a way with words......:faint: