• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why does my God allow children to die? Is he evil?

allright

Then how do you determine when it happens? Or if it even exists? Are miscarriages babies who did not have spirits?

We know God can manifest in the world. He did to Adam, Abraham, and Jacob. So spirits can be seen. People believe on ghosts so maybe there are ways to test. At the point if conception would that not be an important change?

I assume your talking about scientific testing so how does science test for a spirit?

If they have a means to do it, than do it.

allright

So it is only. Belief. With no evidence, so it's simply faith?

To anyone whose been born again by the Holy Spirit its not longer just faith the truth of the Bible is a certainty, As my pastor once said "arent you glad that you know that you know you know.
Only another Christian will understand I mean

McBell

Admiral Obvious
To anyone whose been born again by the Holy Spirit its not longer just faith the truth of the Bible is a certainty, As my pastor once said "arent you glad that you know that you know you know.
All that when you could have merely said "yes"?

FranklinMichaelV.3

I actually know what you mean.

I'm sure Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, zorasters understand as well.

They are glad they know that they know.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I would assume everyone who says God is evil for letting children die is strongly against abortion and declares it as evil
Otherwise someone might accuse them of being a hypocrite

There is a big difference between a glob of cells or a fetus, and an autonomous child.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
FranklinMichaelIV.3 said:
So where did their soul come from?

Was it given by God at conception? Or was it created at conception?

Created at conception same as Adam

Actually ancient Jews and Christians believed the soul entered with the first breath.

So abortion would not be killing a soul/being.

Just a cell body. No one home.

1robin

Christian/Baptist
I actually know what you mean.

I'm sure Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, zorasters understand as well.

They are glad they know that they know.
No, only Christianity offers proof to every single believer the moment they believe. You can be a Muslim by going outside and stating you agree with a few doctrinal points. That is not proof of anything. The other religion that offer an experience with God reserve it only for special people. I have looked, read, and tried to find anyone outside Christianity who will claim to have been in God's presence. I found one. It is always some Guru or enlightened one that lives in a tree or hole and can't be talked with. Christianity demands and offers to every believer the gift of the Holy spirit as his eternal possession. I have had that experience.