• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why don’t you believe in God?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
But as we have noted, it is only your personal opinion as you are unable to communicate it to anyone else, I.e. you cannot provide evidence only the assertion.
Santa claws and the Thoth fairy jaded us.
None of that matters. We see the world differently. It’s all good.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Sure. It's only for you though. It's not applicable or revelant for anyone else.
Yeah maybe you can’t feel the presence but maybe somebody reading this will say hmm I wonder and then try to feel their presence. And then maybe they will. who knows

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yeah maybe you can’t feel the presence but maybe somebody reading this will say hmm I wonder and then try to feel their presence. And then maybe they will. who knows
I feel no presence. Your correct.

I do think it's an extension of oneself, in the realm of sleep since the brain isn't a single entity. The avatars i meet hold meaning and when I die, all of them will die with me.

Jimmy

Veteran Member

I do think it's an extension of oneself, in the realm of sleep since the brain isn't a single entity. The avatars i meet hold meaning and when I die, all of them will die with me.
Are you saying that I’m creating an extension of myself and not really feeling their presence?

Jimmy

Veteran Member

Have you tried to feel their presence?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I see no justice in the world. Nor is there any proof God exists....................................
The Bible exists and Bible people exist. Yes, 'No justice in the world' just as the Bible says at 2nd Timothy 3:1-5,13
That does Not mean there is No coming justice because there is coming justice - Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15
Coming justice is why we are all invited to ask God for Jesus to come ! - Rev. 22:20
Come and (notice) Jesus to bring ' healing ' to earth's nations - Rev. 22:2
This 'healing' will start with getting rid of the wicked being destroyed forever - Psalms 92:7; 104:35; 145:20; Prov. 2:22
Earth and its people will be 'healed' as described in the beautiful paradisical word picture painted for us at Isaiah chap. 35

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Have you tried to feel their presence?
Sure and I discovered it's all me over the course of time. No one else can feel the god I once had in my head, and was incredibly disappointed for a very long time about it when people couldn't ever read what my God thinks or says and wasn't the same God the next person had.

Outside communication with the congregation just wasn't there at all as there was no synchronicity with what God said to me alongside with other people.

That's when my religious leanings went henceforth personal , and had nothing to do with anyone else or of the gods they had in their heads which is as unique as one's fingerprints or one's DNA.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Sure and I discovered it's all me over the course of time. No one else can feel the god I once had in my head, and was incredibly disappointed for a very long time about it when people couldn't ever read what my God thinks or says and wasn't the same God the next person had.

Outside communication with the congregation just wasn't there at all as there was no synchronicity with what God said to me alongside with other people.

That's when my religious leanings went henceforth personal , and had nothing to do with anyone else or of the gods they had in their heads which is as unique as one's fingerprints or one's DNA.
You’ve spoken of God that you’ve talked to back then but what about his “son”? Did you ever try talking to him? I’m not talking about Jesus I’m talking about a real live human Being on earth whom I believe makes all of existence possible.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I asked you to prove your claims about this and avoided it. Is it possible your are imagining your detection of a higher being?

F1fan

Veteran Member
You’ve spoken of God that you’ve talked to back then but what about his “son”? Did you ever try talking to him? I’m not talking about Jesus I’m talking about a real live human Being on earth whom I believe makes all of existence possible.
So you are asking others to talk to your imaginary friend?