• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Exist?

Awoon

Coming into being would be non being before coming to being.

Ithea is the self existing principle.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Why does one exist? Does any individual know the reason for his/her coming into being? Does the individual know his/her purpose of being?
Individual purpose is egocenterism. It is beyond mere one individual and depends on the whole.

outhouse

Atheistically
Why does one exist? Does any individual know the reason for his/her coming into being? Does the individual know his/her purpose of being?

mom and dad had fun POOF your here.

you will grow up and do the same.

try to be a good person along the journey

krsnaraja

WHY EXIST?
-----------

Y WITH SEX!
------------

Your question I saw meaning in it when I re-arranged the words WHY EXIST?

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My parents wanted kids. The first one died. The second one was me.

But they believe I'm the reincarnated version of the first one. :sarcastic

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I'm reminded of my first profound moment, as a young adult. I asked my mother this question --why do we exist? --and her response was simple. She said, "To be."

The implication for me was that this state of existence is here to experience this state of existence.

Last edited:

atanu

Premium Member
I'm reminded of my first profound moment, as a young adult. I asked my mother this question --we do we exist? --and her response was simple. She said, "To be."

The implication for me was that this state of existence is here to experience this state of existence.

This is a beautiful answer, Willamena.

But I request you to write a few lines as to why it was a profound moment?