• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Has Israel Killed 40,000 Civilians In Gaza?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I thought they were trying to defeat Hamas.
Hamas has for decades forced children to attend pro-war schools. It easily could have 200,000 trained fighters. 40,000 seems relatively small. I'm surprised that you think its a large number relative to 1 million. Perhaps the reason its relatively small compared to the 1 million inhabitants is that Israel always announces its attacks beforehand, so that people can clear out.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
You don't know this and it frankly dishonest for you to claim you do.

That cuts both ways… but we do know that it is Hamas who gives the statistics who are known to be liars. They already had to revise downward the statistics when they were caught in their false information.
Why do you deflect?

Because it establishes that their honesty and authenticity of “righteousness” is to be questioned

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I thought they were trying to defeat Hamas.
It's called genocide, and the number is undoubtedly higher as many bodies are buried beneath rubble, mass graves, etc. and have not been able to be identified. The "official" death toll are just the people who have been identified so far.