• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Has Israel Killed 40,000 Civilians In Gaza?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As for Islamaphobia its a made up term to denounce all criticisms of the Islamic political position....
That sounds like the current primary usage of "anti-semitism",
ie, an expletive to denigrate any who criticize Israel's deadly
brutality & thievery, & believe in justice for Palestinians.
BTW, loathing of Muslims is alive & well in Israel & among
western Zionists, especially US leaders.
Note that Harris said she'd not change US policy regarding
sending military aid to Israel....even if the genocide continues.
Her position is identical to Biden's unconditional military &
financial support for the genocide of Palestinians....
Let me be very clear: I am unequivocal and unwavering in my commitment to Israel’s defense and its ability to defend itself. And that’s not going to change. But let’s take a step back. October 7, 1,200 people are massacred, many young people who were simply attending a music festival. Women were horribly raped. As I said then, I say today: Israel had a right — has a right to defend itself. We would. And how it does so matters. Far too many innocent Palestinians have been killed. And we have got to get a deal done. We were in Doha. We have to get a deal done. This war must end.

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
We know Israel's government to be dishonest too.
Moreover, Israel won't allow journalists in Gaza.
This way, Israel can dismiss all statistics about the
carnage it causes.
Suffered under Nazis, but also learned from them.
This is the first time I see you honestly judging Hamas.

Kenny

Premium Member

Civilians​

Civilians killed in Gaza: Gaza’s health ministry doesn’t distinguish between civilians and combatants in its count, but says at least 5,956 women and at least 10,627 children have been killed.

1) They don’t distinguish civilians and combatants
2) The don’t say what age a “child” is. A 14 year old that has been trained to kill is still considered “a child” - but is deadly,
3) Women are just as trained to us a weapon as a man is.

Ultimately - we will never know.

What do we know?

Hamas puts civilians in danger
Hamas puts weapons in hospitals, baby cribs, nurseries, schools et al.
Hamas puts launchers near innocent people
Hamas will kill innocent people (even their own) if it helps them
Hamas will kill hostages no matter what the Geneva convention says
Hamas will kill children, babies and whosoever.
Hamas wants genocide
Hamas had planned for more killings on October 7th

Not that Israel has not made errors. In war that is bound to happen. But the weight of everything lies with the intruder and the purposeful killing of innocent people

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Giving them the benefit of a doubt that it's not deliberate, drunk drivers don't kill people on purpose, either.

What’s the difference between Israel not deliberately killing innocent people and say the Iraq war by the west?,the allies even had blue on blue incidents so……..

Kenny

Premium Member

We can’t deny the facts.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
If the soldiers are not actively fighting at that moment, why go after them en masse if that is gonna result in lots of civilians dying?

Usually when you’re winning you keep rolling,israel have been here before,this time they want it over,Sinwar is a coffin dodger atm,he instigated and planned the October 7th massacre.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
What’s the difference between Israel not deliberately killing innocent people and say the Iraq war by the west?,the allies even had blue on blue incidents so……..
The difference is that is that Iraq War was extremely unpopular among Americans from the start. Before the invasion in March 2003, the largest anti-war protests in history, up to that time, happened in the US and around the world. The Bush administration was very unpopular, too, and Bush was mostly viewed as a laughingstock in the US.

When scandals involving US forces occurred, there was outrage from the press and the public. We didn't celebrate it or brush it aside. Like the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse. That was a big embarrassment when it happened. No one was celebrating that. The Iraq War is largely viewed negatively by Americans, like Vietnam - a useless, destructive war that shouldn't have happened.

Meanwhile, there's been nothing of the sort, when it comes to mass protests over the Gaza genocide and abuse of Palestinians. Meanwhile the Israelis are celebrating an admitted rapist who tortured a Palestinian and he's becoming a celebrity. They had him on a game show or whatever. Honestly, most of the more moderate Israelis seem to have fled.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The difference is that is that Iraq War was extremely unpopular among Americans from the start. Before the invasion in March 2003, the largest anti-war protests in history, up to that time, happened in the US and around the world. The Bush administration was very unpopular, too, and Bush was mostly viewed as a laughingstock in the US.

When scandals involving US forces occurred, there was outrage from the press and the public. We didn't celebrate it or brush it aside. Like the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse. That was a big embarrassment when it happened. No one was celebrating that. The Iraq War is largely viewed negatively by Americans, like Vietnam - a useless, destructive war that shouldn't have happened.

Meanwhile, there's been nothing of the sort, when it comes to mass protests over the Gaza genocide and abuse of Palestinians. Meanwhile the Israelis are celebrating an admitted rapist who tortured a Palestinian and he's becoming a celebrity. They had him on a game show or whatever. Honestly, most of the more moderate Israelis seem to have fled.

It’s obvious that nobody gives a crap about the hostages,not a mention from pro Palestine supporters and now brave Hamas just killed 6 hostages point blank,somehow there’s different rules for some,just so you know,hamas hate you too.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
It’s obvious that nobody gives a crap about the hostages,not a mention from pro Palestine supporters and now brave Hamas just killed 6 hostages point blank,somehow there’s different rules for some,just so you know,hamas hate you too.
Blah blah blah. Israel doesn't give a **** about the hostages, either. They've killed a number of them in their willy nilly airstrikes. They don't know where these people are held and are leveling whole blocks. Hamas actually shows more care for the hostages than the IDF, as they move them to avoid the airstrikes and the released hostages usually speak highly of their captures (which caused an uproar). The IDF has flat-out shot a few of the hostages who were coming to them to be saved, with a white flag and speaking Hebrew!

In fact, the biggest protests and focus of anger in Israel towards the government is over how Netanyahu's goverment has failed the hostages and doesn't care about them! The hostages' families have repeatedly denounced the government over it!

Also, there's thousands of Palestinians held hostage in Israeli prisons, where they are tortured and this is known for a fact, and held without trial. I doubt you care about them.

Last edited:

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Usually when you’re winning you keep rolling,israel have been here before,this time they want it over,

Keep rolling on this case means a massive killing of civilians though. You mean that as long as one side is winning it is alright to target soldiers that are not actively fighting, no matter if a lot of civilians die?

Sinwar is a coffin dodger atm,he instigated and planned the October 7th massacre.

What does that have to do with the choice to massacre Gaza's civilians?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Blah blah blah. Israel doesn't give a **** about the hostages, either. They've killed a number of them in their willy nilly airstrikes. They don't know where these people are held and are leveling whole blocks. Hamas actually shows more care for the hostages than the IDF, as they move them to avoid the airstrikes and the released hostages usually speak highly of their captures (which caused an uproar). The IDF has flat-out shot a few of the hostages who were coming to them to be saved, with a white flag and speaking Hebrew!

I wouldn’t trust the BBC with a confectionery shop because of child safety,they are not at all neutral.
Also, there's thousands of Palestinians held hostage in Israeli prisons, where they are tortured and this is known for a fact, and held without trial. I doubt you care about them.

Sources?.

They could have not blown their brains out couldn’t they,they could have given them up couldn’t they?,you can’t do business with terrorists,the embassy siege in London shows there’s only one way or getting bin laden but for some reason israel is judged differently.

It amazes me that no matter what Hamas do or write in their covenant Israel is always wrong,Hamas can rape a woman with a broken bottle yet Israel are in the wrong,all those pro Palestine totally a gore that and chant “from the river to the sea”,maybe they are ignorant of what it actually means but I doubt it.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Keep rolling on this case means a massive killing of civilians though. You mean that as long as one side is winning it is alright to target soldiers that are not actively fighting, no matter if a lot of civilians die?

Your kidding right?,im a soldier and it’s my day off so please don’t attack,are for real.
What does that have to do with the choice to massacre Gaza's civilians?
They already killed Masqal the former leader of Hamas and now Sinwar is next.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I have no idea what you meant to say here.

Therefore...?
“Keep rolling on this case means a massive killing of civilians though. You mean that as long as one side is winning it is alright to target soldiers that are not actively fighting, no matter if a lot of civilians die?”

Targeting soldiers who are not fighting is an actual thing in war.

Israel want to end this so Sinwar is the current leader of Hamas,it’s a kind of cut the head from the snake action,he was the chef of October the 7th.

InChrist

Free4ever
Why did the Allies kill up to, perhaps more than, 2 million civilians in Germany?

I thought they tried to defeat the Nazis.

Why would the Allies try to genocide the Germans?

Just asking questions.
It is sadly true that many German civilians were killed during WW2 in the attempt to stop the Nazis. I don’t recall anyone ever claiming the allies were committing genocide. Hitler had an evil one track mindset and agenda, just like Hamas. I think it’s important for everyone to remember that Israel has accepted every peace deal proposed by the Biden administration and that Hamas has consistently turned down every deal.

Hamas does not want peace for the people of Gaza. Hamas, like Hitler, has a one track agenda; the destruction of Israel. Hamas is totally responsible for the harm of people’s lives, deaths in Gaza and Israel.