• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Has Israel Killed 40,000 Civilians In Gaza?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Hamas does not want peace for the people of Gaza. Hamas, like Hitler, has a one track agenda; the destruction of Israel. Hamas is totally responsible for the harm of people’s lives, deaths in Gaza and Israel.
Yep, and the real culprit here is Iran, which supports, arms, and finances Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, the Houthis, and groups in Syria and Iraq. IOW, they are the "head of the snake".

Flankerl

It is sadly true that many German civilians were killed during WW2 in the attempt to stop the Nazis. I don’t recall anyone ever claiming the allies were committing genocide. Hitler had an evil one track mindset and agenda, just like Hamas. I think it’s important for everyone to remember that Israel has accepted every peace deal proposed by the Biden administration and that Hamas has consistently turned down every deal.

Hamas does not want peace for the people of Gaza. Hamas, like Hitler, has a one track agenda; the destruction of Israel. Hamas is totally responsible for the harm of people’s lives, deaths in Gaza and Israel.
It becomes funny once you realise that the Nazis actually knew when to lay down their arms and surrender.
No 80 year insurgency in Germany as far as I can tell.
Not even for a month, or half a month.

It was over, they gave up their weapons and that was it.
Not even any prison breaks.

So does that mean the Nazis were better than Hamas? Oh my, that means we need to change a lot of insults.
Isn't the world fun. I am done crying, they got it coming.

InChrist

Free4ever
It becomes funny once you realise that the Nazis actually knew when to lay down their arms and surrender.
No 80 year insurgency in Germany as far as I can tell.
Not even for a month, or half a month.

It was over, they gave up their weapons and that was it.
Not even any prison breaks.

So does that mean the Nazis were better than Hamas? Oh my, that means we need to change a lot of insults.
Isn't the world fun. I am done crying, they got it coming.
Certainly gives a different perspective when one looks at things through factual and historical context.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That sounds like the current primary usage of "anti-semitism",
ie, an expletive to denigrate any who criticize Israel's deadly
brutality & thievery, & believe in justice for Palestinians.
BTW, loathing of Muslims is alive & well in Israel & among
western Zionists, especially US leaders.
Note that Harris said she'd not change US policy regarding
sending military aid to Israel....even if the genocide continues.
Her position is identical to Biden's unconditional military &
financial support for the genocide of Palestinians....
I also want justice for many in Gaza, but not their kind of justice. I want a kind of justice that is less deadly. I think somebody who actually gives a damn about the people shouldbe sent in to take over for long enough to establish a decent justice system. Someone who has no Nazi ties (unlike Arafat) and who has successfully reared children without making them haters. A libertarian perhaps. An independent thinker perhaps. Perhaps an engineer with a heart. Perhaps someone with real estate experience could do the job if they had the help of a translator. Someone from Scotland, perhaps.

But that will never happen.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
“Keep rolling on this case means a massive killing of civilians though. You mean that as long as one side is winning it is alright to target soldiers that are not actively fighting, no matter if a lot of civilians die?”

Targeting soldiers who are not fighting is an actual thing in war.

Yes, I know. But I am talking about attacking them (those who are not fighting) when it is going to cause a considerable civilian death toll.

Israel want to end this so Sinwar is the current leader of Hamas,it’s a kind of cut the head from the snake action,he was the chef of October the 7th.

Therefore...?
I am trying to figure out why you think this matters when we are talking about the massacre of civilians.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
BTW, let me be clear that I strongly believe the Netanyahu Likud coalition is at least somewhat to blame as for some reason there were so few IDF near Gaza at 10-7 even though Israeli intelligence for about a year knew Hamas was planning an assault. Haaretz had a scathing article denouncing Bibi in the last few days.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
BTW, let me be clear that I strongly believe the Netanyahu Likud coalition is at least somewhat to blame as for some reason there were so few IDF near Gaza at 10-7 even though Israeli intelligence for about a year knew Hamas was planning an assault. Haaretz had a scathing article denouncing Bibi in the last few days.
Are there any impartial papers in Israel, or are they all like most newspapers everywhere else?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Yes, I know. But I am talking about attacking them (those who are not fighting) when it is going to cause a considerable civilian death toll.

In war I’m certain most soldiers take cover behind something that’s not human,go figure.
Therefore...?
I am trying to figure out why you think this matters when we are talking about the massacre of civilians.

Are we talking civilians in general or only Hamas civilians?.

Ignatius A

Yep, and the real culprit here is Iran, which supports, arms, and finances Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, the Houthis, and groups in Syria and Iraq. IOW, they are the "head of the snake".
With the cash they got from Obama bin laden