• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Has Israel Killed 40,000 Civilians In Gaza?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
But The IDF is responsible for killing innocent civilians, and nothing Hama does justifies that, just as nothing justifies Hamas' killing of innocent civilians. If your child was molested, do you think becoming a child molester yourself would be the appropriate response? Of course not, now swap molesting with killing.

Nope. Way off.

So what should have been Israel’s response have been to the October 7th massacre?.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Glad to see one of you acknowledge that hamas kills civilians. Until hamas changes their position on destroying Israel, Israel is quite justified in responding in kind to hamas.
Pathetic!

Let's all explode our nuclear warheads and have done with it. :rolleyes:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Do you believe it's possible to conduct a military response to acts of terrorism without committing a ridiculously huge number of war crimes?

If yes, then that would be a good answer to your question.

Possible maybe,depends though on the situation,Israel did a good job getting Masqal but there’s still the issue with the hostages.

Ignatius A

Yeah, no ****. I'm anti killing innocent people, which would obviously make me anti Hamas.

Right, but innocent civilians - especially children - aren't Hamas. It's disingenuous to conflate the two.

Weren't you pro-life? Or do the lives of children stop mattering once they become actual children?
If you're anti hamas I'm king of the world.

And innocent civilians especially children are zionists. Thinking it's different is delusional

You're starting to come unhinged. I am pro life. Abortion is the pre .educated taking of an innocent life for convenience. Are you suggest the killing of babies by hamas and Israel is pre mediated and for convenience?

Let's be very clear, I want Israel and hamas to stop killing innocent civilians but I won't tolerate genocidal maniacs complaining they are victims of genocide by another group of genocidal maniacs. Now you either grasp that concept or you don't. Either way I dont give a s****.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Possible maybe,depends though on the situation,Israel did a good job getting Masqal but there’s still the issue with the hostages.
So, you understand that if a country responds to a terrorist act by conducting a lot of war crimes against a mostly civilian population, that's not a particularly reasonable, proportionate or morally justifiable response, yes?

And that, at the very least, you would hope countries would attempt to limit the number of war crimes they do, regardless of situation, yes?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
When you can't argue the actual point, just accuse others of supporting Hamas.

Seems a recurring feature of yours.

Let's be very clear, I want Israel and hamas to stop killing innocent civilians
Hooray!

We agree, at last!

So, when are you going to call for an end to the countless war crimes the IDF is currently engaging in against innocent civilians in Gaza?

but I won't tolerate genocidal maniacs complaining they are victims of genocide by another group of genocidal maniacs.
What about innocent civilians complaining about being the victims of war crimes?

Also, did you actually just refer to Israel/the IDF as "genocidal maniacs"?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I oppose the killing of civilians, be it by IDF or Hamas. How on earth does that make me pro Hamas?

And innocent civilians especially children are zionists. Thinking it's different is delusional
I never mentioned "zionism", but what's your point?

You're starting to come unhinged.

Unhinged? I'm not the one trying to come up with excuses or justifications for killing children.

I am pro life. Abortion is the pre .educated taking of an innocent life for convenience. Are you suggest the killing of babies by hamas and Israel is pre mediated and for convenience?

Probably. But the attitude regarding the sanctity of life seems to disappear once the babies are actually born.

Let's be very clear, I want Israel and hamas to stop killing innocent civilians but I won't tolerate genocidal maniacs complaining they are victims of genocide by another group of genocidal maniacs. Now you either grasp that concept or you don't. Either way I dont give a s****.
Not sure what any of that has to do with anything I've said, but okay.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
So, you understand that if a country responds to a terrorist act by conducting a lot of war crimes against a mostly civilian population, that's not a particularly reasonable, proportionate or morally justifiable response, yes?

Ok,let’s say your the commander of the IDF the day after October 7th,your task is to find the perpetrators of the massacre and find the hostage,what next?.
And that, at the very least, you would hope countries would attempt to limit the number of war crimes they do, regardless of situation, yes?

Yes but as we know from even recent history it’s very difficult.

Ignatius A

I oppose the killing of civilians, be it by IDF or Hamas. How on earth does that make me pro Hamas?

I never mentioned "zionism", but what's your point?

Unhinged? I'm not the one trying to come up with excuses or justifications for killing children.

Probably. But the attitude regarding the sanctity of life seems to disappear once the babies are actually born.

Not sure what any of that has to do with anything I've said, but okay.
You're not aware that hamas claims to have no problem with Jews it's "Zionist" they don't like? Maybe read up on hamas before your next post.

Ignatius A

Ok,let’s say your the commander of the IDF the day after October 7th,your task is to find the perpetrators of the massacre and find the hostage,what next?.

They want israel to send a strongly worded letter to hamas.

Dear Hamas,

That really wasn't very nice. Please don't do it again.

Sincerely,

The IDF

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Why in the living hell are you asking me to make military decisions?

Do you believe countries have a right to commit war crimes? Do you honestly think "Oh, well, I'd immediately go out and commit war crimes" is a reasonable thing for someone in a high position of military authority to suggest?

Please tell me why it's difficult to not commit explicit war crimes.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
You're not aware that hamas claims to have no problem with Jews it's "Zionist" they don't like? Maybe read up on hamas before your next post.
What does that have to do with YOUR POSITION that killing children is a justified response to killing children??

You're worse than a broken record.

"Killing civilians is bad."
"No, it's totally justified if they killed civilians."
"So why is it justified?"
"Because Hamas killed civilians."
"I agree Hamas are bad, but why does that justify killing civilians?"
"Because Hamas don't care about civilians."
"I agree Hamas don't care, but why does that justify killing civilians?"
"Oh, so it's okay for Hamas to kill civilians but no others?"
"No, I don't think it's justified to kill civilians. Why do you think it is justified?"
"Well, did you know Hamas are bad?"

It's like a colony of ants in a death spiral. You are constitutionally incapable of considering the idea that killing civilians is bad, regardless of who does it, and you're incapable of thinking outside of any range of thought beyond "Hamas bad, though" as if it justifies anything.

It's unbelievable.