• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Has Israel Killed 40,000 Civilians In Gaza?

Ignatius A

What does that have to do with YOUR POSITION that killing children is a justified response to killing children??

You're worse than a broken record.

"Killing civilians is bad."
"No, it's totally justified if they killed civilians."
"So why is it justified?"
"Because Hamas killed civilians."
"I agree Hamas are bad, but why does that justify killing civilians?"
"Because Hamas don't care about civilians."
"I agree Hamas don't care, but why does that justify killing civilians?"
"Oh, so it's okay for Hamas to kill civilians but no others?"
"No, I don't think it's justified to kill civilians. Why do you think it is justified?"
"Well, did you know Hamas are bad?"

It's like a colony of ants in a death spiral. You are constitutionally incapable of considering the idea that killing civilians is bad, regardless of who does it, and you're incapable of thinking outside of any range of thought beyond "Hamas bad, though" as if it justifies anything.

It's unbelievable.
I've repeated over and over Israel is justified in responding in kind to Hamas. You can highlight stuff and act all horrified and sanctimonious it's not really a good argument though

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I've repeated over and over Israel is justified in responding in kind to Hamas.
Again, so you explicitly believe committing war crimes is a justified response to committing war crimes. Right?

You can highlight stuff and act all horrified and sanctimonious it's not really a good argument though
Oh god, the irony of this statement coming from the "Yes, war crimes are okay. And may I remind you Hamas are bad?" guy.

Ignatius A

Again, so you explicitly believe committing war crimes is a justified response to committing war crimes. Right?

Oh god, the irony of this statement coming from the "Yes, war crimes are okay. And may I remind you Hamas are bad?" guy.
I believe Israel is justified in responding in kind to Hamas.

I never sad war crimes were ok. Again you'll whine that I'm questioning your comprehension skills.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I believe Israel is justified in responding in kind to Hamas.
Do you believe WAR CRIMES are a justified response to WAR CRIMES? Do you believe KILLING CIVILIANS is a justified response to KILLING CIVILIANS?

I never sad war crimes were ok
I have repeatedly asked you in another thread if committing war crimes was justified, and you repeatedly answered yes.

Again you'll whine that I'm questioning your comprehension skills.
No, I'll question yours, since you repeatedly said war crimes are justified.

Ignatius A

You can 'laugh your butt off' .. because you can. :expressionless:
This is part of the problem .. this "us v. them, and I'm confident we'll win" attitude.

Ignore UN resolutions, MAGA.
Ultimately I don't care who wins. I am of the same mind about the ME. as I am about Russia Ukraine. If they all killed each other off then many the rest of us can get on with living life.

The UN is a dog and pony show.

Ignatius A

Do you believe WAR CRIMES are a justified response to WAR CRIMES? Do you believe KILLING CIVILIANS is a justified response to KILLING CIVILIANS?

I have repeatedly asked you in another thread if committing war crimes was justified, and you repeatedly answered yes.

No, I'll question yours, since you repeatedly said war crimes are justified.
Why you screaming? You're coming unhinged friend. Maybe try decaf. Some people can't handle the real stuff.

Yes war crimes can be justified not ok. If someone is trying to murder me and i kill them it's justified not ok.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Why you screaming?
Not sure if you know how forums work, but this is type, not spoken word.

Yes war crimes can be justified not ok.
So you openly acknowledge they CAN be justified, despite asserting that you never said they can be.

So, are war crimes justified in this case?

If someone is trying to murder me and i kill them it's justified not ok.
Self defence is not a war crime.

To use your analogy, somebody tried to murder you so you went out and murdered somebody else.

Justified?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Ultimately I don't care who wins. I am of the same mind about the ME. as I am about Russia Ukraine. If they all killed each other off then many the rest of us can get on with living life.
Here's a funny joke. A guy walks into a bar and says:

"Hamas are bad because they don't care about the deaths of innocent civilians! They're rabid dogs!"

The same guy, minutes later, says:

"I don't care if lots of innocent civilians die. If they all just died we can all get on with our lives."

Funny joke?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Why in the living hell are you asking me to make military decisions?
So you don’t have an answer,you’re not a soldier after all and want the killing to stop but have no idea on how Israel should have responded.
Do you believe countries have a right to commit war crimes? Do you honestly think "Oh, well, I'd immediately go out and commit war crimes" is a reasonable thing for someone in a high position of military authority to suggest?

A military person would adapt improvise and overcome,that what you do in a war,when the enemy is shooting at you from behind civilians what do you do,now we know for sure about the hospital and tunnels what do you expect.
Please tell me why it's difficult to not commit explicit war crimes.

Which “explicit” war crime?,im back to work now.

Ignatius A

Not sure if you know how forums work, but this is type, not spoken word.

So you openly acknowledge they CAN be justified, despite asserting that you never said they can be.

So, are war crimes justified in this case?

Self defence is not a war crime.

To use your analogy, somebody tried to murder you so you went out and murdered somebody else.

Justified?
Copy and paste where I said they can never be justified.

Ignatius A

Here's a funny joke. A guy walks into a bar and says:

"Hamas are bad because they don't care about the deaths of innocent civilians! They're rabid dogs!"

The same guy, minutes later, says:

"I don't care if lots of innocent civilians die. If they all just died we can all get on with our lives."

Funny joke?
You're attributing a quote to me that I never wrote. That makes you a liar.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
So you don’t have an answer,you’re not a soldier after all and want the killing to stop but have no idea on how Israel should have responded.
Why is it my responsibility to determine how Israel should make a military response to terrorism without committing war crimes?

What kind of logic is that? You've already acknowledged that it is possible for a state to organise a military response without committing (or, at leas, limiting) war crimes. Why not just start with that?

A military person would adapt improvise and overcome,that what you do in a war,when the enemy is shooting at you from behind civilians what do you do,now we know for sure about the hospital and tunnels what do you expect.
So, what part of "adapting, improvising and overcoming" necessitates the need to mass slaughter civilians?

Is that "overcoming" or "improvising?

Which “explicit” war crime?,im back to work now.
These ones:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
So you mean just more of your buffoonery
No, your hypocrisy.

You whine about Hamas killing civilians, despite the fact that you believe killing civilians is justified. You whine about Hamas not caring about civilian deaths, despite not caring about civilian deaths yourself. You whine about people lacking comprehension, despite having no comprehension yourself.

One last time: are war crimes justified under these circumstances, yes or no?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I also want justice for many in Gaza, but not their kind of justice. I want a kind of justice that is less deadly. I think somebody who actually gives a damn about the people shouldbe sent in to take over for long enough to establish a decent justice system. Someone who has no Nazi ties (unlike Arafat) and who has successfully reared children without making them haters. A libertarian perhaps. An independent thinker perhaps. Perhaps an engineer with a heart. Perhaps someone with real estate experience could do the job if they had the help of a translator. Someone from Scotland, perhaps.

But that will never happen.
A heart, eh.
Dang!

Ignatius A

No, your hypocrisy.

You whine about Hamas killing civilians, despite the fact that you believe killing civilians is justified. You whine about Hamas not caring about civilian deaths, despite not caring about civilian deaths yourself. You whine about people lacking comprehension, despite having no comprehension yourself.

One last time: are war crimes justified under these circumstances, yes or no?
I never whined about hamas killing civilians. I have said a thousand times Israel is justified to respond in kind to Hamas. What I dont want is to hear complaining from hamas and their apologists about civilians being killed when they don't and don't even care about their own civilians.

For the last time Israel is justified in responding in kind to Hamas.