• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Has Israel Killed 40,000 Civilians In Gaza?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I never whined about hamas killing civilians.
Yes you have.

I have said a thousand times Israel is justified to respond in kind to Hamas.
Ergo, you don't care about civilians being killed. You think it's justified. Correct?

What I dont want is to hear complaining from hamas and their apologists about civilians being killed when they don't and don't even care about their own civilians.
What about "complaining" coming from people who aren't Hamas, who aren't Hamas apologists, don't support Hamas (in fact, oppose them) and who believe it's worth decrying war crimes and that you are explicitly endorsing war crimes?

For the last time Israel is justified in responding in kind to Hamas.
Do you understand what a "yes or no" question is, or you just desperately trying to dodge giving an unambiguous answer because you know your answer would expose you as an apologist for war crimes?

Ignatius A

Yes you have.

Ergo, you don't care about civilians being killed. You think it's justified. Correct?

What about "complaining" coming from people who aren't Hamas, who aren't Hamas apologists, don't support Hamas (in fact, oppose them) and who believe it's worth decrying war crimes and that you are explicitly endorsing war crimes?

Do you understand what a "yes or no" question is, or you just desperately trying to dodge giving an unambiguous answer because you know your answer would expose you as an apologist for war crimes?
So it wasn't for the last time.

I'm not dodging anything. What have said over and over? This is a test now. I hope you studied.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
So it wasn't for the last time.

I'm not dodging anything. What have said over and over? This is a test now. I hope you studied.
It was a yes or no question, and you failed to answer either yes or no. Hence, you dodged it.

Because you believe the answer is yes. You think war crimes are justified. Correct?

Or, alternatively, give a specific explanation as to what you mean when you say "in kind", because it certainly sounds like by "in kind" you mean "if Hamas committed war crimes, it's justified for Israel to commit war crimes".

Just have a backbone already and give an unambiguous answer instead of hiding behind the ambiguous phrase "in kind". Be an adult.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I'm always honest.....unlike the Zionists
who want genocide, but deny it by
saying the UN definition doesn't apply.
Interesting position of genocide.

Hamas wants to eradicate Jews - but that isn’t genocide
Israelis don’t want to eradicate Palestinians - but that is genocide
No Israelis are allowed to work in Gaza but that isn’t genocide
Over 250,000 Palestinians work in Israel but that is genocide
There is no Israeli representation in Gaza (an not allowed) but that isn’t genocide
There is Islamic representation in Israel but that is genocide.
Hamas wants to kill innocent Jews and do so liberally - but that isn’t genocide
Israelis don’t want to kill innocent Palestinians - but that is genocide
Hamas hides behind innocent people and spend billions on underground infrastructure at the expense of their people for the sole purpose of killing Jews but that isn’t genocide
Israeli spends billions to protect their people, don’t hide behind innocent people but that is genocide.
Hamas takes innocent lives as hostages and then kills them but that is not genocide
Israeli take enemies to hospitals, feeds them, takes care of them but that is genocide

Interesting dichotomy of terms.

Ignatius A

That's a bit irresponsible, imo .. I would like to see moderates governing Israel, personally.
It's too partisan atm, and what's going on there is dragging us all down .. causing division.
Its not accurate to say I don't care but I can't do much about it. Neither side seems interested in giving ground. Hamas imo is the more stubborn of the two. Moderates in Israel and Hamas out of the picture completely. I think with hamas being hell bent on destroying Israel we won't see peace there for a long time if ever. So if they dont care about destroying themselves and each other what we may want is meaningless.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Why is it my responsibility to determine how Israel should make a military response to terrorism without committing war crimes?

You don’t but unless you can come up with a better idea what’s the point .
What kind of logic is that? You've already acknowledged that it is possible for a state to organise a military response without committing (or, at leas, limiting) war crimes. Why not just start with that?

I know,the IDF could send a seek and destroy mission to only target the Al Qaasam brigades,problem is how do you distinguish them from civilians,like the Taleban they don’t wear distinguishing uniforms,we could all sign a petition and send it to Sinwar (if we knew where he was hiding and demand they wear uniforms.

So, what part of "adapting, improvising and overcoming" necessitates the need to mass slaughter civilians?

It doesn’t,unlike the IDF soldiers The Al Qaasam brigades don’t wear uniforms so the civilian deaths are due to Hamass putting them in harms way,what a great government they have been.

Is that "overcoming" or "improvising?

These ones:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I have a great idea,let’s send a woke “queers for Palestine” peace commission,if anyone could find a peaceful solution surely it them.

They could say Hamas you TERFS if you don’t hand over the hostages we’ll set up tents and roadblocks on your rubble and spray orange stuff all over your holy places,then if they survive Hamas they could threaten Israel the same way,if they survive the first part lol.

Last edited: