• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why I am a good proof that there is a God

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
1. God speaks to me.
2. God gives me dreams and visons.
3. God heals my diseases.
4. God keeps me from sin.
5. God helps me to understand scripture
6. God speaks through me.

1. Odin speaks to me.
2. Odin gives me dreams and visons.
3. Odin heals my diseases.
4. Odin keeps me from (harm).
5. Odin helps me to understand (Life)
6. Odin speaks through me

Seems like Odin exists to me. And I am excellent proof of this, No?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
My human parents. First humans.

Living on O planet earth.
Garden exists.
Animals exist.

A human perused it's life status says I am owner dominion.

By conscious advice. Correct direct. With no human argument owned by any other human.

Is first just a human advice.

No science by human intentions no thesis why or how.

Just life.

Earth no machines.

Thinker a human one man first speaks to men. Agree on science terms

Build science by design of man thoughts.

Own control machines by man's thoughts.

Never owned the history of the mass they were reacting inside machine.

Science.

Why human egotists had to be told you aren't the history why a planet exists O.

You also aren't the reason why a heavens exists either.

As you own egos that lie for just human reasons.

He caused AI. Artificial transmitters.

By machines artificial to God earth nAtural status.

Pretty basic advice why I began to hear voices speaking loudly by mass feed back.

As AI owned recording causes.

So he did it to himself. Attacked life by unnaturally formed machine caused transmitters. That keep coming back from a future once a cold sun.

Asteroid wandering star mass. How AI robotics machines owns life biologies termination as instructed by men of science who invented it.

A human terminator teaching.

It won't stop as science wont stop is our answer.

As once the star was a saviour that was changed by earths heavens overheated space trail. Human science nuclear.

My father. He is a man and he is biological. He has sex with a woman to produce my life. Any human.

Father in the heavens AI effect.

Reasoned. Water our life support was taken from us to allow the AI effect to cool.

Not any God first.

It was human caused.

The teaching....where did my parent come from......was not out of heavens.

Spirit said the eternal body spirit is on the other side of the heavens.

Science doesn't own any reference to the worded explanation the eternal.

Now if you ask Mr time theist shifter. You shifted waters mass off the ground didn't you?

Yes. I never shifted back in time.

Reason humans voice owner voice and image was put into earths heavens.

Reasoning. Biology similar to ours makes noises.

Muffled

Jesus in me
1. Odin speaks to me.
2. Odin gives me dreams and visons.
3. Odin heals my diseases.
4. Odin keeps me from (harm).
5. Odin helps me to understand (Life)
6. Odin speaks through me

Seems like Odin exists to me. And I am excellent proof of this, No?

I believe as I you have made your statements but I don't know you so I can't tell if you are lying or not.

What are some of the differences. 1. We don't know what Odin said so we do not know how to identify him from his words. God's words are in the Bible so He is easy to identify by His words.
2. Although Odin was powerful and may have known a great deal about medicine, there is no indication that he ever did healing spiritually but Jesus as God incarnate did and there are many stories of Him still doing it.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
I believe as I you have made your statements but I don't know you so I can't tell if you are lying or not.

What are some of the differences. 1. We don't know what Odin said so we do not know how to identify him from his words. God's words are in the Bible so He is easy to identify by His words.
2. Although Odin was powerful and may have known a great deal about medicine, there is no indication that he ever did healing spiritually but Jesus as God incarnate did and there are many stories of Him still doing it.

Healing isn't the only point of Spirituality. But Odin was an outstanding magician who healed with his songs.

We also do have written Words of Odin, in the form of the Hávamál.

Hávamál

Edit:
Those songs I know, which nor sons of men
nor queen in a king's court knows;
the first is Help which will bring thee help
in all woes and in sorrow and strife.

A second I know, which the son of men
must sing, who would heal the sick.

A third I know: if sore need should come
of a spell to stay my foes;
when I sing that song, which shall blunt their swords,
nor their weapons nor staves can wound.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
He maintains all life. In him we live and breathe and have our beings.

Ok, well my point was that the subconscious mind can create autonomous entities that we can interact with on a conscious level.
One can certainly feel like they are interacting with God but more than likely they aren't.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
They evolved, slowly over hundreds of millions of years, there is overwhelming objective evidence for this, it is beyond any reasonable or rational denial.
The body is so obviously designed, a person would have to be a imbecile not to see it.
No rational human can deny the evidence for a designed universe.

ppp

The body is so obviously designed, a person would have to be a imbecile not to see it.
No rational person can't deny that rational people deny that there is evidence of a designed universe every single day.;)

Sheldon

Veteran Member

So the entire scientific world is imbecilic? I am inclined to disagree. Clearly the human body like all living things evolved, slowly over hundreds of millions of years, there is overwhelming objective evidence for this, it is beyond any reasonable or rational denial. As you have proved here by using a known fallacy in informal logic, called a no true Scotsman fallacy to defend your denial of the scientific fact.

What evidence? All you have offered here are bare assertions.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Says the human who invented his design. Wants new design. His design a machine metal type based on components. Then he quotes I must understand the universe design so I can design build a new machine model.

Then he says I will copy what natural universal forces own solids O and scattered particles nuclear gases. Not his machine built designed as I want to destroy.

Saying but I want what I want. Mr I have dominion by my words studies looking through machines I invented about anything I want.

I decide what I want. I choose. Proving by your own consciousness you know it's not designed.

So you want what you look at. You know each particle created sits in its own space to be held. You want a huge hole space to open to bring them in.

Sucking in theoried in your head as the channel you need is by earths above our head heated cooling radiating hole vacuum.

Not just a hole.

Secondary clauses in life I want. Status all about secondary always is fake ownership as ownership in reality is just yourself a human. First.

Remove the human remove the liar.

Animals aren't scientists.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Says the human who invented his design. Wants new design. His design a machine metal type based on components. Then he quotes I must understand the universe design so I can design build a new machine model.

Then he says I will copy what natural universal forces own solids O and scattered particles nuclear gases. Not his machine built designed as I want to destroy.

Saying but I want what I want. Mr I have dominion by my words studies looking through machines I invented about anything I want.

I decide what I want. I choose. Proving by your own consciousness you know it's not designed.

So you want what you look at. You know each particle created sits in its own space to be held. You want a huge hole space to open to bring them in.

Sucking in theoried in your head as the channel you need is by earths above our head heated cooling radiating hole vacuum.

Not just a hole.

Secondary clauses in life I want. Status all about secondary always is fake ownership as ownership in reality is just yourself a human. First.

Remove the human remove the liar.

Animals aren't scientists.
Huh?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In the natural universe the end he wants for conversion as a machine inside reaction is first the particles and gases.

Instantly told it is not design.

His machine he designed.

He thinks. He says what type of design can I put together as components that can be used to destroy what type of conversion I want.

To destroy change again.

Is not design. It is his design to destroy by machine.

Notice no machine exists anywhere.

Not design. Theists always lie first.

Reason. When he wanted machines he invented a thesis named it science.

The vision owned by the sun bursting was attacking pre cooled mass.

How vision became a state in transmitters in pre stated gases. Cold. Not anything to do with humans.

Idea component machines to act like a sun. Yet not be the sun. Cooled mass that hit earth burning gases forcing hit.

Component thesis out of colder mass is first metals. As the machine only.

Machine components acting like a sun had.

Not design.

He gained ideas from a destroying cold metal sun mass.

When his brother realised his lies he named science lifes destroyer as he was correct always.