• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why it's confusing us more than guiding us?

ThePainefulTruth

Romantic-Cynic
I will ask again, the last time, what is your issue with the statement "7 heavens", you have yet to tell me. How is it a mistake? What is it a mistake in regards to? Do you believe there are a billion heavens or none?

Why don't you start a new thread with that question? Maybe someone else is actually in the mood to be frustrated.

Tomorrows_Child

Why don't you start a new thread with that question? Maybe someone else is actually in the mood to be frustrated.

well done for providing yet another enlightened answer

as Allah says:

“Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another.’”

ThePainefulTruth

Romantic-Cynic
well done for providing yet another enlightened answer

as Allah says:

“Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another.’”

Ohhhhhh, it's all coming clear to me now,"Jinn!"

Riders

Everyone here is trying to convince you that their beliefs are the right ones.

Everyone shares their thoughts and their beliefs.

they impose their thought into others while embracing their own beliefs.

What is right and what is wrong.

Is there a God or two or three? To which God we belong?

At some point its getting confusing.

Anyway my point is, lots of thoughts, lots of ideas, lots of religions, lots of beliefs ,it feels like its diverting our attention from the one reality . We want to see something but our attention is heading toward something else. We want to believe in something but some people are saying it's good and some people are saying it's bad. You get confuse along the way and in the end of the road you lose your way. It's just getting too confusing.

There is no "a one policy" or one "goal" to target and to focus on but lots of things going on and on every where it feels like a mess .

I mean why we enter a forum to debate and compare? To end up with one- the best conclusion right? But instead I'm getting more confused why?

For example, some asks who is God. The answer suppose to be one simple answer, but NO, every answer is different than the other. It's not suppose to be like this. Where is the conclusion? Where is the answer? No one can find an answer.

There is a God but if we just put our ideas and our thoughts from every religion, from ever region, from every single human being mind, the outcome will be a mess.

There is a God but God have some specific features we can't just add and subtract as we wish, can we?.

At the end, we change our religions from one to another like changing our outfit to the one that suits us and fit our mentality and our thinking, how come?

Why parents are strict? Because there are lines between right and wrong, we can't just change the "right" to be" wrong" and change the "wrong" to be" right". There must be some rules some borders and some lines that shouldn’t be crossed. There are some things we need to know and some things we need not to know.

Again what I'm saying that there is something wrong when everyone conflict about the right religion, thoughts, beliefs . it's just a mess, there must be a one right answer, it can't be that every religion in this world is right.

There are lots of possibilities of religions that is right, but there is one answer, one truth. At the end, only the religion that answered right will pass and the rest will fail, because there is only one answer is right and there is a defiantly an end to everything like the end of every human's life.

If you put your own ideas and your own thoughts it doesn’t make it the "TRUTH". We have to think that is why we have a brain, we can't just read and believe every line we go through. Because not everything is the truth only one truth is there.

So no more new thoughts or new stuff added to the list we had lots and it is confusing as it is. We want to focus and to see the straight line to the " good end".

Why it's confusing us more than guiding us?

Technically I actually do not come down here to compare or to debate and argue religion. Actually I have more threads in music tv movies health and on1 2 step programs then I do one religion.

So your assuming everyones here to debate religion.

I do debate Christianity, that's the only thing I do argue for a few good reasons. Number one I came out of a Christian back ground having spent 9 years in a Pentecostal church.

Number 2 I live in Tx my family most of them are Christians and sometimes they start debates with me in real life, theres mostly Christians here in Tx.
Some of my debate with Christians as the last thread was more of asking questions not so much a debate because I use to be in church and I'm asking questions about church life these days,its interesting to me.

I do notice that theres a lot of Christians here debating there religion, I'm not saying its wrong maybe its good that theyre enthisuiastic , having been Christian in the past its easier for me to debate with Christians.

Actually I'm not against Christians it actually is more of a compliment then anything else.

But I'm questioning many things in my now, I'm involved with a few different religions yes, However I don't consider myself unhappy or a religion hopper. I'm a UNiversalist which means technically I believe in all the religions.

So I think that making judgements that everyone is here to debate religion and prove theres is right is a prejudgment, as I said more of my threads are in unreligious sections.

Sense I believe in all the religions I'm not trying to prove myself right. I'm a recovering sex addict and obese over eater I don't have any answers for anyone here, if anything Id tell people don't follow me.