• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why push your religion on people?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
I ask myself the same question.

Why secular satanica without any personal invitation or welcoming invades my private space?

Why Secular satanica invades my living fortress with sexual flirting ads with cheap fake smiles to corrupt my pure and innocent childeren.

Why Secular satanica send me their secular gremmlins into my PC and show my some of thier vile fruits.

Why secular satanica so intolerant that it won't allow me just want to be left alone and my family and live in peace.

I'm sorry, the dark ages were 700 years ago.

301ouncer

I'm sorry, the dark ages were 700 years ago.

How did you go with the exam by the way? Any statistical and technical questions?

Oh probably you did not get the chance to do the exam as you was on your out to the secluded secular island. :yes:

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
I ask myself the same question.

Why secular satanica without any personal invitation or welcoming invades my private space?

Why Secular satanica invades my living fortress with sexual flirting ads with cheap fake smiles to corrupt my pure and innocent childeren.

Why Secular satanica send me their secular gremmlins into my PC and show my some of thier vile fruits.

Why secular satanica so intolerant that it won't allow me just want to be left alone and my family and live in peace.

Ummm what is secular satanica?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Sex sells. It's not part of a secular society, it's just called being human. Sex has been marketable in the majority of societies since there were societies. While it's not as glorified, advertisers even use men to sell sex to women. Ever see a BOD commercial?

Smokeless Indica

Will someone please to me what secular satanica is. I'd rather hear it from someone on RF than from Wikipedia or Google.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I've always wanted to know why people try to push their religion on other people.
I've had it done to me a few times and it just majorly upsets me.
I've never asked but I've always wanted to ask them why they think I need religion.
I'm just fine with the way I live and I'm happy in my life.

I don't think it is as complicated as you would think: When people are happy with something, they want to share it with others- that includes their faith/religion. :)If you don't want them talk about it, then just say so, the majority of people will stop and if they don't you have to the power to walk away. :)

Smokeless Indica

I don't think it is as complicated as you would think: When people are happy with something, they want to share it with others- that includes their faith/religion. :)If you don't want them talk about it, then just say so, the majority of people will stop and if they don't you have to the power to walk away. :)

I understand that people like to share things that they are passionate about. The people I'm talking about were just too dang pushy. When I told them I wasn't interested and I was fine the way I was they told me I was going to go to hell and that I needed to find God or Jesus. This has happened to me more than once. I can sit and listen to people talk about their religion all day long. It's actually very interesting to me. I felt like they were trying to convert me or something, and I didn't appreciate being told to go find something that I feel I don't need in my life right now. Maybe one day I'll change my mind about that but right now I'm happy just the way I am. :)

Maybe I should have worded my post differently.........

Last edited:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I understand that people like to share things that they are passionate about. The people I'm talking about were just too dang pushy. When I told them I wasn't interested and I was fine the way I was they told me I was going to go to hell and that I needed to find God or Jesus. This has happened to me more than once. I can sit and listen to people talk about their religion all day long. It's actually very interesting to me. I felt like they were trying to convert me or something, and I didn't appreciate being told to go find something that I feel I don't need in my life right now. Maybe one day I'll change my mind about that but right now I'm happy just the way I am. :)

Maybe I should have worded my post differently.........

Anyone who said you were going to hell is out of line. Even if there were a literal hell, only God would know who would go and would not.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
I've never asked but I've always wanted to ask them why they think I need religion.
I'm just fine with the way I live and I'm happy in my life.
Many reasons... from wanting you to experience God's love, to not wanting you to experience torment in the afterlife...