• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why should I let you in?

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
Hey everyone!

I just found this forum and found it very interesting, and figure I should throw in my first post. My question is the following: When you die, and you go to heaven, and God says, “why should I let you in?” What will you say? It may seem like a general question, but I am curious what the different responses will be.
Actually, heaven is not some gated community that has someone like St Peter standing guard who decides whether to let you in or not. If you are pure enough and spiritual enough you will automatically rise to the level of heaven and be able to enter it. The purpose of purgatory is to purify you and make you eligible to enter heaven. If that does not happen and you do not get purified, you will not be able to enter. You don't have to justify or explain anything to anyone.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Hey everyone!

I just found this forum and found it very interesting, and figure I should throw in my first post. My question is the following: When you die, and you go to heaven, and God says, “why should I let you in?” What will you say? It may seem like a general question, but I am curious what the different responses will be.
Because You made me in Your image. And I am sure you do not believe in things without evidence, either, do You?

ciao

- viole