• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why the Female Orgasm is Immoral!

Is the female orgasm immoral?

• Yes, and you are totally, like, justified to think so, Sunstone.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes, and you are totally, like, brilliant to think so, Sunstone.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Jeebers, Sunstone, you know nothing about women. Nothing!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Has it ever occurred to you to use your tongue, you fool?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I get nervous just thinking about you and a woman in the same room.

• How's that lobotomy working out for you, Sunstone?

• There are more options to this poll than there are women in your life.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I now know why you've been twice divorced.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I dunno, the fundamentalist I slept with thought my entire sexy self was sent by Satan to tempt him off the path of righteousness. It's something to do with that retarded story about the first woman bringing sin into the world, I imagine.

Also, the female orgasm doesn't serve a reproductive purpose and fundies prioritize reproduction over anything else in sex.

I dunno, the fundamentalist I slept with thought my entire sexy self was sent by Satan to tempt him off the path of righteousness. It's something to do with that retarded story about the first woman bringing sin into the world, I imagine.
Permit me to go deeper if i may. Did the fundamentalist have a former girl friend or wife while he slept with you or was he single?

Secondly, if he was single, then him thinking you were there to temp him and that your orgasm was from satan is false. His whole interpretation of biblical texts is WAY off and incorrect.

Now, this does not mean that you and him were compatable, that would be another issue entirely, but the orgasm itself is not of the devil.

Alceste

Vagabond
Permit me to go deeper if i may. Did the fundamentalist have a former girl friend or wife while he slept with you or was he single?

Secondly, if he was single, then him thinking you were there to temp him and that your orgasm was from satan is false. His whole interpretation of biblical texts is WAY off and incorrect.

Now, this does not mean that you and him were compatable, that would be another issue entirely, but the orgasm itself is not of the devil.

Ha - he didn't give me one. I was initially joking about orgasms coming from satan, this being a joke thread. The story about the fundie was completely true, but he was an incredibly selfish lover.

Ha - he didn't give me one. I was initially joking about orgasms coming from satan, this being a joke thread. The story about the fundie was completely true, but he was an incredibly selfish lover.

Oh, i thought you were serious, you were joking. Huh, i had no idea.

Ok, well, in that case, carry on, lol.

But, if he was a selfish lover, then THAT selfishness would be of satan, not the female orgasm.

Alceste

Vagabond
Oh, i thought you were serious, you were joking. Huh, i had no idea.

Ok, well, in that case, carry on, lol.

But, if he was a selfish lover, then THAT selfishness would be of satan, not the female orgasm.

If I still had his number, I'd get you to call him and tell him that. He wouldn't listen to me, on account of me being in cahoots with Satan and all.

If I still had his number, I'd get you to call him and tell him that. He wouldn't listen to me, on account of me being in cahoots with Satan and all.
one of the best ways you could get him is by using his own book he has faith in, namely the bible. Ask him to prove from the bible that the female orgasm is of satan. I gaurantee you, he wont be able to prove it. In fact he wont be able to give you any verses that directly even talk of it. That way you can get him to question his interpretation of the book he acceps.