• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why the Female Orgasm is Immoral!

Is the female orgasm immoral?

• Yes, and you are totally, like, justified to think so, Sunstone.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes, and you are totally, like, brilliant to think so, Sunstone.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Jeebers, Sunstone, you know nothing about women. Nothing!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Has it ever occurred to you to use your tongue, you fool?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I get nervous just thinking about you and a woman in the same room.

• How's that lobotomy working out for you, Sunstone?

• There are more options to this poll than there are women in your life.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I now know why you've been twice divorced.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
According to Jewish Law (halacha), the husband has an obligation to satisfy his wife sexually.

Surely it cannot be a tradition within Judaism to obligate men to satisfy women! Surely not! The rabbis have misunderstood what must have been only a suggestion, or, perhaps even a mere hint, as an obligation.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
If Sunstone is small, there are all sorts of prosthetics he could try...

Small? Small? I certainly would never call two fulsome inches of power-packed pocket rocket "small"! Two inches, my dear, is well into the double digits where millimeters are concerned. Well into the double digits!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I know people who would argue that Satan is actually responsible for the female orgasm.

Pfft! Satan is just as much a metaphor for something else as is the female orgasm. Satan stands for evil, just as the orgasm stands for feminnazism. Both are mythical.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Surely it cannot be a tradition within Judaism to obligate men to satisfy women! Surely not! The rabbis have misunderstood what must have been only a suggestion, or, perhaps even a mere hint, as an obligation.

I don't specifically know the basis for their decision, but it really does make sense. My wife has a magnetic-stickem on the refrigerator door that goes like this: "If Momma ain't happy, nobody's happy". Trust me, after 47 years of marriage to the same woman, there's a lotta truth to that.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Female orgasm?

What's next, a thread talking about Sasquatch? The Loch Ness Monster?

Sheesh, we already have enough threads about myths and fantasies here. We don't need to bring up another one.
As wise men have said before us... The clit is real, it's the female orgasm that's the myth. Ergo from the perspective of the 9th century Caodong school of Zen, the female orgasm is neither moral nor immoral. It is in fact an illusion... Therefore ease thy searches for the orgasm and seek ye instead the clitoris my brothers and ye shall find true enlightenment and freedom.

Alceste

Vagabond
As wise men have said before us... The clit is real, it's the female orgasm that's the myth. Ergo from the perspective of the 9th century Caodong school of Zen, the female orgasm is neither moral nor immoral. It is in fact an illusion... Therefore ease thy searches for the orgasm and seek ye instead the clitoris my brothers and ye shall find true enlightenment and freedom.

That must be where the saying "Let go and let god" comes from.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
That must be where the saying "Let go and let god" comes from.
While we may argue about the chronological development of this proverbial genre...We are essentially in agreement about the philosophical truth behind such wisdom.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

The clitor-what now?