• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why the Female Orgasm is Immoral!

Is the female orgasm immoral?

• Yes, and you are totally, like, justified to think so, Sunstone.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes, and you are totally, like, brilliant to think so, Sunstone.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Jeebers, Sunstone, you know nothing about women. Nothing!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Has it ever occurred to you to use your tongue, you fool?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I get nervous just thinking about you and a woman in the same room.

• How's that lobotomy working out for you, Sunstone?

• There are more options to this poll than there are women in your life.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I now know why you've been twice divorced.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How about I have a little fun by watching you and Badran show me how you pleasure a wine bottle?

Hah! That's where you got it all wrong. See, i have this thing called pride. Self-respect. Honor!

I don't pleasure wine bottles. Instead, they are the ones that pleasure me. I could care less whether the bottle is pleasured.

*Looks at precious wine bottle*

I will say though that i have much respect for wine bottles.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
ya you know the girls they want everything man moral or not

That's so true of women, Virus. Women are weak vessels who depend upon men for moral guidance. Without a moral man in their lives, they are in gravest danger of going astray and becoming Bad Girls, like Heather, for they are morally weak to begin with. That's why it is so important for a man to be like unto an sturdy oak, so that his women can cling unto him like vines for support.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's why it is so important for a man to be like unto an sturdy oak, so that his women can cling unto him like vines for support.

And so his woman does not roll over and go to sleep after orgasm. That's just brutal!

Even if what you say is true, aren't women morally obligated to solve every other problem in the world before selfishly thrusting themselves forward front and center and catering to their own sordid lust for orgasms?
is not everyone obkigated to solve the worlds problems? But solving every problem in the world takes time, energy and skill, its not going to happen overnight. And not everyone will solve every problem. Some people will solve some problems while other people solve other problems. That peocess should not make us all supress time for play or pleasure. Why should it? Life has to be balanced.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Hah! That's where you got it all wrong. See, i have this thing called pride. Self-respect. Honor!

I don't pleasure wine bottles. Instead, they are the ones that pleasure me. I could care less whether the bottle is pleasured.

*Looks at precious wine bottle*

I will say though that i have much respect for wine bottles.

First, I gotta know if you'll be my Valentine and swear exclusive love to me so I can think of you as my rightful property?

No thanks. I can see negotiating with you two is a waste of time. Have fun with your wine bottles! I'm off to find myself a real orgy!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
According to Jewish Law (halacha), the husband has an obligation to satisfy his wife sexually.

Alceste

Vagabond
I myself believe that's not merely a feminist idea, but actually, a radical feminist idea. It's obviously a ploy to make men feel like flowers and supper aren't enough to entitle them to get laid. I strongly disapprove. And I'm not just saying that because I've never been able to actually consummate the sex act due to chronic impotence combined with premature orgasms. That has nothing at all to do with my opinion. My opinion is based on objective reasoning and fact alone.
As far as I'm concerned, **** the flowers and dinner.

Alceste

Vagabond
Okay i'll entertain the idea.

Why should i take it upon my shoulders to help someone else achieve an orgasm that requires harder work and more time than mine does? Huh?

What twisted logic can support such notion?

And why should a man like Sunstone feel small because of the fact that he can never achieve such feat?

Think about it!

If Sunstone is small, there are all sorts of prosthetics he could try...

Alceste

Vagabond
I don't think the female orgasm is immoral no more then i think the male orgasm is immoral. Why would it be immoral? If you believe God exists, then God created that function, if you believe in just nature, well, nature evolved that function. Either way, the function of orgasming is natural and good.

I know people who would argue that Satan is actually responsible for the female orgasm.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
That's so true of women, Virus. Women are weak vessels who depend upon men for moral guidance. Without a moral man in their lives, they are in gravest danger of going astray and becoming Bad Girls, like Heather, for they are morally weak to begin with. That's why it is so important for a man to be like unto an sturdy oak, so that his women can cling unto him like vines for support.
Actually, I prefer my wines unoaked...
woah! Does that mean I'm gay?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Female orgasm?

What's next, a thread talking about Sasquatch? The Loch Ness Monster?

Sheesh, we already have enough threads about myths and fantasies here. We don't need to bring up another one.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Female orgasm?

What's next, a thread talking about Sasquatch? The Loch Ness Monster?

Sheesh, we already have enough threads about myths and fantasies here. We don't need to bring up another one.

I think it's pretty obvious that if we were discussing whether qualia exist in the context of the female orgasm, we'd all need to concede it would highly unlikely for them to exist in that context.