• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wikileaks Attacking during an Election

james bond

In your opinion what is wrong with the pay for play thing? Someone is writing off to a foundation for a speech from a famous person. Would it be any worse than paying a celebrity to come to your party?

smh. Corruption breeds more corruption. Nothing that a long stretch in prison won't take care of.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You're still stuck on Wikileaks? That's for the media. The FBI evidence is for the Clintons' trial.

If you need more. I suppose the answer is a Trump victory, prison for both Hillary and Bill Clinton for tax evasion and other charges and then forever in hell. I'll ice the champagne down on election day.
all that puffery and you STILL did not answer the questions...

james bond

all that puffery and you STILL did not answer the questions...

At this point, what's important is it will be Hillary Clinton who needs to answer questions. This is what's coming from Wikileaks in the final week. Blockbuster. Ha ha.

Lighthouse

Perhaps you would like to give it a shot?
How about it?
You up for giving an actual response?

Well, out of the many... conflict of interest appears to be #1.

I would also hope that Idav understands the difference between the Secretary of State of the US doing that vs. a celebrity.

I'm happy that you graduated into substance responses or at least wanting those from others :).

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
At this point, what's important is it will be Hillary Clinton who needs to answer questions. This is what's coming from Wikileaks in the final week. Blockbuster. Ha ha.

Many thanks for the link to that video.

“The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam” says it all.

At the debates, Donald should have asked Hillary Clinton is she for or against Sharia Law.

They always said ‘Never trust a grinner’, but HRC would not stand a chance without him and his charms.

I hope the USA has a good enough security force to protect Donald from being assassinated. His family and friends must be very concerned about his safety the ways things are going.

If Trump wins, will the US threaten to shoot down her plane if she tries to flee the country?

Many people are googling about how to change their vote.

Last edited:

james bond

Many thanks for the link to that video.

“The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam” says it all.

At the debates, Donald should have asked Hillary Clinton is she for or against Sharia Law.

They always said ‘Never trust a grinner’, but HRC would not stand a chance without him and his charms.

I hope the USA has a good enough security force to protect Donald from being assassinated. His family and friends must be very concerned about his safety the ways things are going.

If Trump wins, will the US threaten to shoot down her plane if she tries to flee the country?

Many people are googling about how to change their vote.

The key is securing our borders imo. The emails show that the elites do not care about the borders nor about terrorism in the US as long as they're protected. More illegals just means more voters for them. I've never seen such callousness in politics, but maybe I'm naive as I'm not really a political person.

Nous

Premium Member
The million dollar question. Why anyone is supposed to trust bias espionage. It might be more believable if we were seeing both sides trashed otherwise it looks like a smear campaign. We are supposed to trust criminals for digital data authenticity?
Yeah, I guess no one has ever hacked into any official or private email of anyone in the Russian government.

Nous

Premium Member
I did address it by calling it LW propaganda.
So you're saying that that article is false, that Trump didn't destroy those emails and documents that were ordered to be preserved?

idav

Being
Premium Member
Well, out of the many... conflict of interest appears to be #1.

I would also hope that Idav understands the difference between the Secretary of State of the US doing that vs. a celebrity.
Please explain your opinion on the matter. You want me to guess people's motives for donating to a charity other than charities being for good causes and being a good tax right off.

idav

Being
Premium Member
I think I did. What it means is your question makes you look like someone who's already corrupted. If I didn't, then do some time and then get back to me.
Hilarious. Charities have to be legit, getting donations however is not against the law. The watch dogs are all over trumps foundation. The issue watchdogs have with clintons foundation is conflict of interest if and when she becomes president. Nothing illegal unless you have reason to say or your just spreading slander suggesting people should just go to jail and think about it.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Anon said:
***this post was moderated by the RF staff***
Watchdogs have been on these foundations and have nothing on the Clinton foundation but have plenty on the Trump foundation. The trump foundation has already been fined by the IRS exactly for the illegitimate insinuations on the Clinton foundation. If something were actually corrupt or found or whatever I would gladly eat my words. Just calling me corrupt doesn't cut it. You call me corrupt just for not agreeing and asking legitimate questions. I've looked for the corruption because I'm a skeptic and some Trump supporter raised something about Haiti, which ended up being a twitter rumor started by Republicans that went viral and agencies report it as fact. If you think the Clinton foundation is illegitimate or criminal then show something other than accusations and conspiracy theories.

"Trump could be guilty of the exact things he accuses Hillary of"
http://www.popsugar.com/news/Donald-Trump-Donated-Florida-Attorney-General-42352685

Last edited by a moderator:

Lighthouse

Please explain your opinion on the matter. You want me to guess people's motives for donating to a charity other than charities being for good causes and being a good tax right off.

How do you make rational judgements on anything if you don't know what conflict of interest is or don't even bother to try and see or be aware for your own self?

The Haiti example is a really good one. But of course, it's always "lalalalala cupcakes and rainbows of charity and never any potential conflict of interest" from those in high power.

james bond

Ooowee. Killing me. Louis Farrakhan calls Hillary Clinton Hitler...

"over the crime bill that "put tens of thousands of black brothers and sisters in prison.”

“Mrs. Clinton backed the crime bill and then called our young people super predators," the 82-year-old reverend said. "Of course she apologized, but just a minute. See, Hitler could’ve said to the Jews after Auschwitz, ‘I’m so sorry.’ Would that be enough to satisfy you?”

In April, Hillary Clinton said she was sorry for what she described as the unintended consequences of the landmark 1994 crime bill signed into law by her husband. Clinton's past support for the law has come under fire from some African-Americans, who say that it has contributed to mass incarceration of young blacks.

Farrakhan's disapproval of Clinton did not stop there. He said that, while secretary of state, Clinton influenced President Obama in his decision to distance himself from the controversial leader of the Nation of Islam.

“Barack did not want to denounce me,” he said. “But Hillary forced him. And he gave in.”"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ares-hillary-clinton-to-hitler-in-sermon.html

And what does Clinton do? Eats soul food.
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hi...mpaigns-churches-boost-lagging-black-turnout/

That's not enough Hillary. You and your rapist hubby have to eat sh*t and do some hard time.

james bond

You're welcome. But I have some real news to worry about aside from Wikileaks and FBI Clinton Foundation and Hillary Clinton's Corruption investigation.

"The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, according to recent Farsi-language comments from an Iranian military leader.

The IRGC “will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” according to the Iranian military commander, who said that these forces would operate with the goal of bolstering Iran’s hardline regime and thwarting potential plots against the Islamic Republic"

Iran claims it's sending elite fighters to infiltrate US, Europe
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/1...g-elite-fighters-to-infiltrate-us-europe.html

And speaking of Hillary Clinton needing black votes and the Clinton Foundation...

Deplorable, Hillary.

Police: 'Vote Trump' vandalism, fire at Mississippi church a hate crime
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/mississippi-black-church-vandalized-vote-trump/index.html

james bond

Are you one of those boobs who can "figure out how to validate the emails"? If so, explain how.

I'll spell it out for you. The world is watching what's happening in the US elections. You can bet everything will be checked.

The Wikileaks is for the media. The FBI pulled the hard drive from Anthony Weiner's notebook two days ago. What's on the hard drive is what the FBI will present a case with. The DOJ are the ones who will prosecute*. If I am the FBI, then all I have to do is compare the two email evidence to validate Wikileaks. This can be done with software in minutes.

* As an aside, the DOJ appears to act too partial to Hillary Clinton. News of the DOJ person overseeing the case is friends with John Podesta.