• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will be permanently leaving RF soon.

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
I appreciate that. I will miss getting to talk to people across the world with such ease. On the bright side, it's going to take me a bit to hit those last 400 or so, as I've already been slowing down the last couple months.
Let's face it, you never did have much to day did ya. At this rate, it could take you another ten years. :p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Same amount of work with even less pay off? Sign me up again!
RF advantages.....
- No dissertation to write or defend
- No supervisor to please
- No tuition payments
- No teaching responsibilities
- Greater prestige

dust1n

Zindīq
like he needs any more frubals....

It's true, but the interest rate for storing my frubals at the Bank of Sunstone appears to be the most lucrative option.

Let's face it, you never did have much to day did ya. At this rate, it could take you another ten years. :p

It is true, although this thread is making a pretty big dent.

Please don't reply us so you may stay longer :), Many hours are wasted in our daily life, let half an hour be to the RF.

Many hours? I've probably wasted weeks on RF. Also, I just don't go much left to contribute, and I'm pretty sure I"ve had like every religious conversation possible at this point.

But I appreciate greatly, the sentiments.

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
It's true, but the interest rate for storing my frubals at the Bank of Sunstone appears to be the most lucrative option.

It is true, although this thread is making a pretty big dent.

Many hours? I've probably wasted weeks on RF. Also, I just don't go much left to contribute, and I'm pretty sure I"ve had like every religious conversation possible at this point.

But I appreciate greatly, the sentiments.
See, now ya leaving, were getting along fine. You should have said you were leaving from the start... perhaps we all should :p

dust1n

Zindīq
RF advantages.....
- No dissertation to write or defend
- No supervisor to please
- No tuition payments
- No teaching responsibilities
- Greater prestige

'Tis true, but no pay.

Which is unfortunate because I still have a lot of payments on my RF keyboard.

logitech_g19_keyboard_gaming.jpg

Then why not drop in for short visits from time to time?

I've been doing that for like 9 years now.

dust1n

Zindīq
It will be a shame if you leave though. Don't carve it in stone is what I say.

Thanks. I got to be a little stone-carvy though, or else exceptions become rules, etc.

Oh. Just thought our paths only crossed occasionally, not that you were not here.:D

Heh, my arrogance will be around for a week or so as I try to finish up these last posts, so unfortunately for you, our paths might just cross.

We're allowed to leave? :confused:

Technically, one has be smuggled out, and I thought I should take my chance what with all this worldly migration going on.