• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will be permanently leaving RF soon.

dust1n

Zindīq
I'm very close to that point as well. It took my much less posts to get there. You're too slow! :D

Yeah, I'm pretty to the point that if I'm going to talk, I'd be interested in a focus in different things for a bit.

And thank you! I enjoyed talking to you.

Who wouldn't?! J/K. No, thanks, truly, for all the convo's.

dust1n

Zindīq
I have been a member here for about seven years now. I try to limit myself to no more than two hours on the internet altogether every weekday, and no more than 3 maybe 4 hours on the weekends, sometimes a take Sundays off from rf and the internet.

I can imagine why. Hard to keep up a schedule like that for me though. I always break my own rules.

dust1n

Zindīq
Give me a couple of weeks, mate. I'm pretty close to perfecting a small technological improvement to the site that will deduct 1 from your messages every time you post. After that is in place I am more than happy for you to leave as soon as you reach 20000.

That's genius. You can push away my old horrible posts while enshrining my newer, better posts. Couldn't leave though, that's not good.

dust1n

Zindīq
Do you thang, dude. :cool: Im almost right behind you once I start full time classes. You wiiilll be missed. You also dont have to worry redd asll md typzs (translation: reading all my typos)
You as well, thank you. Yeah, perhaps I will a feel a little better about wasting time when I'm completed all my school work.

Last edited:

jonathan180iq

Hey all. I've decided that once I finally hit this 20,000 post mark, which is about 400+ posts away, I will be leaving RF and locking my account, and no longer engaging.

While I enjoy the company of some here, which is the main reason I've been sticking around anyway, I've decided that RF no longer provides any real benefit to me, and is more so just a compulsive activity to distract from other things I could more productively focus my energy towards.

So, thanks everyone for any discussions we have had. I have about another 400 posts to go, and that will be it.

Much love.
Be good, man. Take care of yourself.

dust1n

Zindīq
I feel you. I often feel constructive here but really any forum can become kinda parasitic like that.

I'll miss you. I haven't been here very long, but you're definitely one of my favorite posters.

Aw, thanks a bunch. Sometimes it feels constructive and nice when you really get down to something with someone, but I don't end up that far much anymore. I just don't have the drive necessary to argue with people anymore.

dust1n

Zindīq
I didn't realize the haiku thread upset you that much.

Web forums are like a sine wave

SineWave.gif

'Tis true. It will be hard to not come back at some point in the future just to see what's going on.