• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will be permanently leaving RF soon.

dust1n

Zindīq
For what it's worth, @dust1n , I'll be sorry to see you go. You've been a valuable and valued member of the RF community.

Thanks Jay. As as well. I've always appreciated the high set of standards you use for discerning meaning and veracity for so many things. And now I've going to have to call my brother to get that occasional, necessary berating!

Seriously, thank you. I'm hoping to make a lot more time to start reading and learning again instead of just blathering at people!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The terrible news is now just in!
We're losing our left leaning Dustin.
He henches the best
& knows how to jest.
We'll miss all his raunch & hip thrust'n!

dust1n

Zindīq
if that spike gets stuck in the table....you might be embarrassed.

Good point. I'd be stuck to my table.

but don't be shy about changing your mind.... and drop in for a shout

I will keep that in mind. I might even leave some posts open to do that. But at least for a bit, need to rest my eyes from the additional staring at a screen. Thanks, Thief.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Hey all. I've decided that once I finally hit this 20,000 post mark, which is about 400+ posts away, I will be leaving RF and locking my account, and no longer engaging.

While I enjoy the company of some here, which is the main reason I've been sticking around anyway, I've decided that RF no longer provides any real benefit to me, and is more so just a compulsive activity to distract from other things I could more productively focus my energy towards.

So, thanks everyone for any discussions we have had. I have about another 400 posts to go, and that will be it.

Much love.
Is that you talking, or your boss at work? :D

Good luck with your endeavours.

dust1n

Zindīq
Is that you talking, or your boss at work? :D

Good luck with your endeavours.

Ha! He is the one benefiting from this. That is, until I find something else at work to do that isn't work. :smilingimp:

And thanks. You as well. I've enjoyed your interesting take and your awesome questions.

jonathan180iq

You all realize we need to stop engaging him in this thread, as it's just making his post count go up and hastening his departure, right?

dust1n

Zindīq
I totally get it. This place is a major distraction from actual important things in life.

I will just be sad to see you go. Best of luck to you in all you do! :glomp:

Well there's some good in, as a distracted. But I've just been at it so long that it's a bit stale.

And likewise. There are a decent amount of people who's words I'll miss reading.