• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will be permanently leaving RF soon.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Hey all. I've decided that once I finally hit this 20,000 post mark, which is about 400+ posts away, I will be leaving RF and locking my account, and no longer engaging.

While I enjoy the company of some here, which is the main reason I've been sticking around anyway, I've decided that RF no longer provides any real benefit to me, and is more so just a compulsive activity to distract from other things I could more productively focus my energy towards.

So, thanks everyone for any discussions we have had. I have about another 400 posts to go, and that will be it.

Much love.
Wow over 106 replies and counting. Your a popular RFer!!! *Grin*

Best of wishes, and take very good care of yourself.

A special send off with a vid that you liked in the past. (Old RF) You can sing it as you sign off into the sunset. :0]

5 6 7 8's - woo hoo - (j ross show) - vcd [jeffz]…:

dust1n

Zindīq
Wow over 106 replies and counting. Your a popular RFer!!! *Grin*

Best of wishes, and take very good care of yourself.

You was well, NM. It's been fun. I hope the universe drapes your life with good fortune.

A special send off with a vid that you liked in the past. (Old RF) You can sing it as you sign off into the sunset. :0]

5 6 7 8's - woo hoo - (j ross show) - vcd [jeffz]…:

I remember you posting this video at some point, but the context is gone. Either way, thanks. I love it.

Demonslayer

3435219796_Cat_waving_hi_X36R5H4OCE_xlarge.png