• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will it be helpful to do more research in alternate medicine?

ratikala

Istha gosthi
dear draka ,

This whole thing with ratikala is reading very much like someone being interrogated for their religious beliefs.

a: Where's the evidence? The PROOF?
b: I have all I need because I've seen it for myself time and time again without fail.
a: You say you have but that makes no sense because others say differently and have shown no scientific evidence in support of it.
b: That doesn't matter to me because, as I've told you, I've seen it with my own eyes, had it work in my life, for many years. Whether others say they have evidence of it makes no difference to me, I have all the evidence I require.
a: Well, I haven't seen any of it, and neither have these "experts" over here so I don't see how you can believe it.
b: How many times must I tell you that doesn't matter to me. I have all I need and more.

Gods, this argument sounds familiar.

:yes: very true ,

isnt I allways the dissbeleiver that feels threatened by anothers beleif !

where as , as someone who belives in something because they have experience of its eficacy , I simply wish others would give things the benifit of doubt before dissmissing them , the thing is it does matter to me , in this case people often suffer un nececarily beleiving that there is no alternative to conventional medicine which is not allways efective in all cases .

P.S.

your signature ....

Debating some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good at playing chess you are, the pigeon is just going to knock down all the pieces, poop on the board, and walk around all triumphant.

I love it :D