• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women need to start boycotting sports

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I was reading today about the woman olympic boxer who walked off in pain after only 46 seconds and openly cried. This was not some pansy woman. She was a world class boxer. She was forced to compete against someone who had male chromosomes.

I can't blame her. I did Kung Fu for seven years at a school that had only two women, so we had no choice but to spar with men. I'll tell you, after seven years, I got pretty good, but never stopped taking a beating from the guys. After seven years, I was still scared to spar. They HURT me. I think I became a better sparrer because I was forced to spar with those far better than me. But was it a level playing field? Absolutely not.

I personally have absolutely nothing against trans women. I think in general, society need to be far more tolerant of them. But what's happening in women's sports takes it to an extreme that is insane.

Forcing women in sports to compete against biological males is not right. Males are not only stronger, but they have thicker bones, larger hearts, larger lungs, greater hemoglobin levels, and are taller and have longer limbs. There is no way that the best women can compete against the best men.

Dare I use the M word? Yes. This is misogyny. They are disappearing women.

1722533365110.png

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I was reading today about the woman olympic boxer who walked off in pain after only 46 seconds and openly cried. This was not some pansy woman. She was a world class boxer. She was forced to compete against someone who had male chromosomes.

I can't blame her. I did Kung Fu for seven years at a school that had only two women, so we had no choice but to spar with men. I'll tell you, after seven years, I got pretty good, but never stopped taking a beating from the guys. After seven years, I was still scared to spar. They HURT me. I think I became a better sparrer because I was forced to spar with those far better than me. But was it a level playing field? Absolutely not.

I personally have absolutely nothing against trans women. I think in general, society need to be far more tolerant of them. But what's happening in women's sports takes it to an extreme that is insane.

Forcing women in sports to compete against biological males is not right. Males are not only stronger, but they have thicker bones, larger hearts, larger lungs, greater hemoglobin levels, and are taller and have longer limbs. There is no way that the best women can compete against the best men.

View attachment 95003

It’s an insult to women full stop,women have come so far from being subordinate,well not all but in the west at least,I wonder why a man would want to beat a woman up is other than a rapist.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I am also saddened because this lady is not to blame at all.
It's not her fault simply because there should be a separate category. She can't compete against men either.

Argentbear

In looking up this story I found that Algerian boxer Imane Khelif who also competed the Tokyo Olympics is not trans and is not intersexed. There are unsubstantiated reports of Khelif having a Y chromosome but they remain unsubstantiated. She is a she. She was assigned female at birth, she has internal and external female reproductive organs. Conservative media is doing what it does best, fear mongering and being lets say less than honest about the situation

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Why should she strip down for you or anyone?
That bone structure and that body structure are not the same as a woman.
Because she doesn't have the same hormonal levels as a woman. Period.

Having breasts is an obstacle, because it hurts excruciatingly if someone hits that part.
And also having hips doesn't imply the same freedom of movement as not having them.

So an athlete who doesn't have these two...is incredibly advantaged.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
"The IOC's Framework on Fairness, Inclusion and Non-discrimination on the basis of gender identity and sex variations, offers guidelines to federations on ensuring inclusion and fairness in sport, including athletes with Differences of Sexual Disorder (DSD).

DSD are a group of rare conditions involving genes, hormones and reproductive organs. Some people with DSDs are raised as female but have XY sex chromosomes and blood testosterone levels in the male range."

This is different then the transgender issue people are thinking of with a MtF. And is only being used to enflame tensions I think.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

View attachment 95003
Yes I just post it today about this issue, she is not transgender she born female ,and remain female.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
:rolleyes:

No.

When the same farts pushing these narratives stop sponsoring blatant human rights violations against all women with their forced birth bull crap, then maybe I'll say differently. I give less than two pence about this in the face of actual, serious, massively impactful misogyny that is forced birth and forced pregnancy.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
See: Angela Carini abandons Olympic fight after 46 seconds against Imane Khelif

On Thursday, the IOC’s spokesman Mark Adams was asked about the controversy. “I repeat that all the competitors comply with the eligibility rules,” he said. “But what I would say is that this involves real people. And, by the way, this is not a transgender issue. I should make this absolutely clear.”

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yes I just post it today about this issue, she is not transgender she born female ,and remain female.
If she wants to compete against women, she only needs to do one thing: taking a hormonal therapy, so she gains the hormonal levels that are compatible with those of the other women.

I respect this lady...but it is about fairness.

Last edited: