• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women need to start boycotting sports

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
If she wants to compete against women, she only needs to do one thing: taking a hormonal therapy, so she gains the hormonal levels that are compatible with that of the other women.

I respect this lady...but it is about fairness.
Fairness about her strength, or body looking ?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Fairness about her strength, or body looking ?
It's all connected.
Because you increase your estrogen levels, you develop breasts and hips.

I am really sad that they are using this controversy to politicize it.
Miss Khelif has won. Period.

But the problem must be solved for the future Olympics.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
If you can see them....you have special powers.
I can't see breasts or hips on her body.

angela-carini-imane-khelif11.jpg
Hey I've had my hormones checked prior to starting HRT that started T...im assigned female at birth..

I had T levels that were low even for a woman and high levels of estrogen. I can prove this with a screenshot of my medical records if you dont believe me

Guess what? My boobs were only an A or B cup depending on the bra and were and still are smaller then other women. Small enough you wouldnt notice them in a shirt. Im also on average smaller and my hips were more tiny then many woman.

Theres one thing to complain about hormone therapy and transwomen. Another to assume that the person assigned female at birth has low estrogen/high T levels.

VoidCat

I had T levels that were low even for a woman and high levels of estrogen. I can prove this with a screenshot of my medical records if you dont believe me
Fun fact even on T therapy I have milk production in my breasts. Hormones are complicated and the effects on the body. And breast size is indictive of genetics not always of hormone levels.

VoidCat

Hey I've had my hormones checked prior to starting HRT that started T...im assigned female at birth..

Guess what? My boobs were only an A or B cup depending on the bra and were and still are smaller then other women. Small enough you wouldnt notice them in a shirt. Im also on average smaller and my hips were more tiny then many woman.

Theres one thing to complain about hormone therapy and transwomen. Another to assume that the person assigned female at birth has low estrogen/high T levels.

Fun fact even on T therapy I have milk production in my breasts. Hormones are complicated and the effects on the body. And breast size is indictive of genetics not always of hormone levels.

This woman is a boxer. She has breasts and hips.
It's a matter of hormonal levels.
It's about fairness.

Ellis_Rashida_qualified_1440x810.jpg
Read my quotes explain to me what you not getting. Do I legit need to get my medical records pre T to show you that more estrogen hormones don't always mean you have big boobs and breasts?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I think there should be a category for transexual people or intersexual people.
The problem with that is there are so few of them in most towns and smaller cities, thus they'd not be able to participate in such sports.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Read my quotes explain to me what you not getting. Do I legit need to get my medical records pre T to show you that more estrogen hormones don't always mean you have big boobs and breasts?
There should be a separate category for intersexual people.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
This woman is a boxer. She has breasts and hips.
It's a matter of hormonal levels.
It's about fairness.

Ellis_Rashida_qualified_1440x810.jpg
You mean olympics organization,should make a specific mesure of breast and hips for female sports .
Just kidding .
I think it's complicated matter.to be fair must fair with gender not size of breast and hips.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You mean olympics organization,should make a specific mesure of breast and hips for female sports .
Just kidding .
I think it's complicated matter.to be fair must fair with gender not size of breast and hips.
It's about hormone levels.

By the way. I am happy for her. Period. :)

I am speaking of the changes in future Olympics. It has nothing to do with Miss Khelif.