• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worlds richest woman makes case for 2 dollar a day pay.

Alceste

Vagabond
What sane human would not want to work long hours for two dollars a day under life threatening conditions in order to make the world's richest woman richer? I find it incredible more people can't see her point of view.

I know, eh? Must be the envy talking. I know I've always wanted to be a merciless, semi-literate greedy fool whose own children hate me, and whose every public utterance stirs up a new wave of outrage and contempt from the majority of my fellow humans.

Wirey

Fartist
I know, eh? Must be the envy talking. I know I've always wanted to be a merciless, semi-literate greedy fool whose own children hate me, and whose every public utterance stirs up a new wave of outrage and contempt from the majority of my fellow humans.

I've already cornered that market, thank you.

Alceste

Vagabond
I've already cornered that market, thank you.

Curse you, you contempt-hoarding scoundrel! Grabbing up so much more than your fair share of public hatred, leaving nothing for us arty types but the occasional snarky remark from our Prime Minister.

Old Scratch

I finally agree with you. You might want to check your ledger, I think she's already bought and paid for.
Actually, twas your soul which she sold!
Fun times ahead for your there are.
Booowhahah hahahhahah hahahahhaha hahhahahahaha haahhaa hahhahahha hahahahah hahahahahahahahah hahahah!