• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst movie(s) you've seen?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
At least in sci-fi and some mythic genres, the Mystery Science Theater 3000 crew managed to identify some of the worst films ever made...there was in particular a Russo-Finnish production they presented, based on an ancient folk-tale...Of course, MST was actually in the business of identifying movies that were so bad that they were actually worthwhile, in a way...

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Monkeybone would appeal to perhaps 2% of audiences. Whoever liked Nothing But Trouble would like it. Combine Pee Wee's Playhouse with Sharknado.

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Suicide Squad... I just watched it last night... MY god it was awful... Harley was exceptional but everything else was abysmal... Leto's Duke of Shame was more like some poser... Desperate to be like the Joker.

Some Henchman turned fanatic... A ghast of what was some thug gone mania... My God Harley was extremely hot. Held the film together for me... It was like hard to follow, the CGI was hilarious... Leto's a terrific actor though.

Will Smith, I've been sick of that guy for the last 20 years, that's how I know I'm an outcast... Because that individual is a horrible actor...

Idk... I want that time back and just a poster of Harley.... Nude, lude, dead, crude... My loins ache.

Still haven't seen Batman vs Superman.. Afflecks BMan, Clooney was enough for me... Why....

Hollywood puzzles me... Everyone's a critic or whatever, I'm not a film buff.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Another one I saw because of God Awful Movies... Vultures of Horror, I know the video is long, but only watch the first one or two minutes. Nothing I can say does it justice.

Parchment

Suicide Squad... I just watched it last night... MY god it was awful... Harley was exceptional but everything else was abysmal

There is a silver lining to this cloud, Suicide Squad Harley Quinn halloween costumes seem to be pretty popular among biological females this year so we have that to look forward to.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I just saw The Force Awakens last night on Starz. I didn't see it in the theatre because there was so much hype. I figured with that much hype it was going to be pretty bad. I was not disappointed... it was pretty bad.

Reactions: MD

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I just saw The Force Awakens last night on Starz. I didn't see it in the theatre because there was so much hype. I figured with that much hype it was going to be pretty bad. I was not disappointed... it was pretty bad.

The question is, did you enjoy any of the previous SW movies?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
The question is, did you enjoy any of the previous SW movies?

Yes, I did. My favorites were IV, V and VI. Though I, II and III were passable. For The Force Awakens there was a completely different feel to it. I know it was set 30 years in the future, but there was something that was lacking. When I saw Rey pick up the light saber in the underground vault I said "here's a prediction... she's Luke's daughter and Kylo Ren's cousin". The only thing that did surprise me, and disappoint me was

Han killed by his son.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, I did. My favorites were IV, V and VI. Though I, II and III were passable. For The Force Awakens there was a completely different feel to it. I know it was set 30 years in the future, but there was something that was lacking. When I saw Rey pick up the light saber in the underground vault I said "here's a prediction... she's Luke's daughter and Kylo Ren's cousin". The only thing that did surprise me, and disappoint me was

Han killed by his son.
This is difficult, but its possible that Han will be regrown as a clone. His son is a disciple of the emperor, and so his son has access to that tech. It probably won't happen, but in SW universe it could.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Good points. I thought read somewhere a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away that we did not see the last of Palpatine in Return of the Jedi.

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
The Last Temptation of Christ, my god that film is a legendary comedy... A bunch of self respecting Irishmen and Anglo-Saxons representing the divine Israelis.

Just attempted to watch the Blair Witch. What a phony attempt to move me, I could not finish the film but may have ended it prematurely. They come out of their tents and the little stickmen or whatever. OMG WITCHCRAFT

Naturally it was obviously scripted to me, Not like, alright which one of you fools trying to scare me. Sucks bad.

Scripted though like Kenpachi in Bleach. That silly cartoon was so cool for a while. I found it comical how scripted Kenpachi was. As if fate had him at the right place at the right time in the nick of time on very important occassions, and he's a majestic bad ***. Quite a treat that one for a while.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
The Expendables, The Great Gatsby, Oblivion, Side Effects, literally every Marvel movie since the Avengers garbage started.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Movies that come immediately to mind as being awful are:

Stardust
Spiderman 3
The Last Airbender
Lady in the Water
and to some extent, Avengers 2