• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

would you be god if you had the opportunity?

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Can we add people who burp as they're speaking to you (loudly) and don't even say "Excuse me", and continue speaking while smothering you in onion burp? :fight:

I'd assign a special demon just for them.

Extra ordinary feats of barbaric behavior and savagery such as this require special recognition.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
No.

When I had to direct a short film for a class project, I was a total jerk. I couldn't imagine what I would do if I had complete and absolute power over the entire universe! :eek:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I'd assign a special demon just for them.

Extra ordinary feats of barbaric behavior and savagery such as this require special recognition.
The worst thing is, that's not the worst thing I've had while talking to me. D:

Someone picking a big booger out of their nose, roll it, AND FLICK IT...
... someone scratch their ****, fart, and then chuckle...
And a lady scratch her lady bits, and then sniff her fingers.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? :cover:

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
The worst thing is, that's not the worst thing I've had while talking to me. D:

Someone picking a big booger out of their nose, roll it, AND FLICK IT...
... someone scratch their ****, fart, and then chuckle...
And a lady scratch her lady bits, and then sniff her fingers.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? :cover:

I blame our ape ancestors.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Speaking of evolution, if I were God, I wouldn't have allowed evolution to get rid of our fur. I think everyone would be a lot happier if we had nice, thick, glossy fur to pet.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I blame our ape ancestors.
Evolution-Go-Back.jpg

Suitable. :D

(This is the only one I could find without swearing.)

Me Myself

Back to my username
Speaking of evolution, if I were God, I wouldn't have allowed evolution to get rid of our fur. I think everyone would be a lot happier if we had nice, thick, glossy fur to pet.

Thank god you are not god!

If I was god, we wouldnt have hair anywhere we didnt want to! :cover:

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Thank god you are not god!

If I was god, we wouldnt have hair anywhere we didnt want to! :cover:

What? Have you ever seen humans and thought, "I just want to give them a massage because I want to run my hands on that smooth skin!". Eww. But we do look at dogs and think "I want to pet that. It would be soft and fluffy and I just want to run my hands through that fur!"

If more fur means more free massages, I'm in!

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
What? Have you ever seen humans and thought, "I just want to give them a message because it would feel so great!", and yet we do that all the time with dogs.

If more fur means more free messages, I'm in!

I assume you mean massage? o_O

Trust me, I was specifically thinking about which humans I would like to rub when I said what I said :p

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I assume you mean massage? o_O

Trust me, I was specifically thinking about which humans I would like to rub when I said what I said :p

Haha, fixed.

And plus we wouldn't need so many clothes. And you couldn't see teenaged acne.

kloth

my uncle and his back, and my aunt would strongly appose that.

Thief

Rogue Theologian

Like the Wookies of Star Wars?

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
would you be god if you had the opportunity?
I would consider being a god, instead of God.
In the first case I'll be forever vital, strong, healthy and have supernatural powers. In the other case I'm supposed to be the old bearded man in the sky who keeps check of whether your neighbor cheated on his wife, or whether anyone took my name in vain.