• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WoW FTW!

Ringer

Jar of Clay
Druid's about to hit 65.

I want to make him resto for raiding.

Thinking about changing at lvl 67, he's feral atm.

thoughts?

Can't beat a druid's HoT. Guess it all depends on the need of your guild. I'm almost level 66 but I don't plan on respecing for healing because I think we have plenty of holy specced priests and no shadow priests. You plan on doing PvP? I think I may even concentrate on PvP instead of raiding as I usually don't have time in the evening to do much raiding.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
Every time I see the title to this thread I think it's swearing. Isn't FTW something like ***? So many anachronyms no a days.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
Hey, looks like the forum censors us now. I just typed *** and it put stars there instead. Does it also censor OMFG or STFU?

I guess not.

Last edited:

Nessa

Color Me Happy
I think Warhammer is going to give WoW a run for it's money and maybe even steal a good portion of it's fan base if they play their cards right. Blizzard's customer service and fan input is nill. They ignore huge issues (mana regen for certain classes, Shaman viability, hunter pet issues) and make completely useless changes via stealth(Tauren weapon "clipping," Grimtotem Spirit Guide). People are really getting fed up with Blizzard's B.S. and I think a lot of people are going to jump ship first chance they get.

I quit playing WoW when 2.4 came out. I was upset when 2.3 came out but kept playing primarily because my guild was in TK and SSC. Everytime they've dumbed it down or made epics easier to get I felt violated. I had a 70 Holy Priestess in teir 4's and 5's for pve raiding and a 70 Discipline Priestess in BG/Arena rewards and 5 man drops for pvp raiding. So after 2.4 came out, everything my Holy had worked hard for was easily obtainable.

I'm certain they will repeat the process all over again when the next expansion comes out.

Last edited:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I quit playing WoW when 2.4 came out. I was upset when 2.3 came out but kept playing primarily because my guild was in TK and SSC. Everytime they've dumbed it down or made epics easier to get I felt violated. I had a 70 Holy Priestess in teir 4's and 5's for pve raiding and a 70 Discipline Priestess in BG/Arena rewards and 5 man drops for pvp raiding. So after 2.4 came out, everything my Holy had worked hard for was easily obtainable.

I'm certain they will repeat the process all over again when the next expansion comes out.
You'd probably hate me then. Half my gear is welfare epics. :eek:

The other half however, is Kara loot.

Nessa

Color Me Happy
You'd probably hate me then. Half my gear is welfare epics. :eek:

The other half however, is Kara loot.

Not all all, I'm just upset that WoW keeps moving the goal posts. I think they can add content without changing the integrity and rules of the game. When Burning Crusades came out, I replaced old world epics and blues with Outland greens and blues. Some as early as level 60 and 61. The string for Ramperts and Blood Furnace, the string to kill the Overseer in the Pools of Aggonar, and so forth. By level 64, I had replaced all of my old world gear. Many slots were Outland greens.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Not all all, I'm just upset that WoW keeps moving the goal posts. I think they can add content without changing the integrity and rules of the game. When Burning Crusades came out, I replaced old world epics and blues with Outland greens and blues. Some as early as level 60 and 61. The string for Ramperts and Blood Furnace, the string to kill the Overseer in the Pools of Aggonar, and so forth. By level 64, I had replaced all of my old world gear. Many slots were Outland greens.

I see what you mean. I had replaced all my epics with Ourtland greens too when I was in my 60's.

What bugs me more than anything, is Blizzard recycling old spirties and weapon models. Vanillia WoW was chock full of different, unique looking weapons. BC however, just used repainted models for a vast majority of new items (C'mon. You really think they couldn't have created different looking PvP gear? Talk about lazy.).

ARGH! I've still got 2 more days till I can get to college and download that! Dialup at home :(

Anyway I've got a 70 warlock on Draenor, goes by the name of Mordhaus.

From what I've seen of WoTLK it will absolutely destroy BC in every area imaginable. (Although that isn't too hard to do :p)

If Northrend architecture is anything like it was in WC3, I'm going to love it, I like the gothic/nordric architectures and armor designs. They've got more character to them than the ALIEN SPACESHIPS of burning crusade :p. Plus it's actually got something directly to do with lore...I feel like BC was more this "hey, we've got this outland place with demons...lets make up a bunch of random stuff and flesh it out a bit, who cares if it makes no sense!"

It's so hard to get anywhere progression-wise, too =/. Seriously, what's the proportion of guilds who've downed Illidan to those stuck in T4 and T5 content dungeons? I like the 10-man vs 25-man dungeons they are introducting in WoTLK. I don't mean to say they should make everything easily obtainable, but what we've got in BC at least to me is pretty ridiculous =/. With the 10man models, you'll be able to progress to the end of the game easier, and still get rewarded for doing the 25-man route, with better item drops. I just hope it's not marginally better or something - it should at least be a pretty good step ahead of the rest =/.

Last edited: