• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You guys may be getting an exodus of LDS

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
Hey everyone. Its been a while since I posted here. You might be getting a mass exodus of LDS from another site.

DeanM

Hi, I'm from the exodus, but not an LDS myself.

I just wanted to say hello and let the folks here know how pathetic the rule changes were on (edit) another forum that shall remain nameless.

Sorry for naming the other forum specifically!!! My bad!!!

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Everyone from the LDS exodus I know how you feel. I am a refugee from a different forum originally as well. :hug: I got that "non-christian" heat too, and I also had a God-fearing virtual :witch: hunt after me. lol! You will be very "at home" here, and everyone will be nice (else they get paddled by the mods- he he).

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I dunno. I'm not a mod. I was just advising so the new person doesn't get in trouble.

:p

Oh I know hun, I wasn't making a reference to what you said :). I said that because I know in my experience with a different place, people were nasty and the mods didn't do anything. I like how involved they are here. Sorry bout that.

Fluffy

A fool
Heya everyone,
Firstly, welcome to any new LDS members. We are, of course, very happy to have you and hope you feel at home here if you decide to stay.

Secondly, it is true that RF does not allow the bashing of other forums. Please don't do this or we will have to edit/remove your posts. You are quite welcome to mention other forums when it is relevant to the context to the thread (i.e. not spamming them) but never in a negative light.

Thirdly, this is the LDS DIR forum which means it is a semi-private place for LDS members. If you aren't LDS please treat this place as you would being a guest in a friend's house. You can make polite/friendly questions and comments but beyond that, you should be posting in the religious debate forum or comparative religion discussion forum instead.

Fourthly, if you have criticism of the forum then you can post it in site feedback. If you have a problem with a specific moderator incident or with a specific member/moderator then we do want you to contact us but, in the interests of keeping the privacy of our members and moderators, we ask you to resolve such matters in a private message discourse instead.