• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You say to say hi.. atheist here

Blastcat

Hi guys and gals!

I'm an atheist. I hope to learn and try out some of my nifty thoughts.
Hope this is a lively and thoughtful place to do that.

Cheers..

4consideration

Premium Member
Hi!

Welcome to RF. :)

I think this is a rather lively and thoughtful place to try out nifty thoughts. Hope you enjoy it!

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Welcome to RF. I'm a devout Christian with an open mind and would love to hear your
nifty thoughts.

gsa

Welcome. You are in good company, there are plenty of free thinkers here.

Blastcat

Welcome to RF. I'm a devout Christian with an open mind and would love to hear your
nifty thoughts.
I don't have a lot of them. Usually, I try to pay attention to what a theist will say.. then consider it, and offer my observations and criticisms, and ask questions for clarification. That's about as nifty as I get, really.
As an atheist, I don't really have any positive claim to make, so I don't.

All I can say is that when it comes to the view that any gods exist, I have seen no good reason or evidence to support such claims. And I do welcome anyone always if they have any to present. It's important to be open minded about beliefs.. that's the only way we can discover if they are true or not.

I'm always willing to discard bogus information and beliefs. If you can help me with that, cool. I know I make mistakes.. and that really bugs me. I am a student in that regard. I want to learn as much as I can, and it's vital to me that what I do learn and consequently believe in is TRUE and only true.

So help me think, correct me where I'm wrong, and we will be great friends. I don't need anyone to agree with my particular conclusions to be happy in life, so cheers!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings, fellow heathen!

Have some atheist toast....
tumblr_mdk1a9xbmW1rl8fxlo1_400.jpg

and some....
th