• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

DarkSun

:eltiT
My username, whereismynotecard, was my username on another site, because it was my e-mail, and was my e-mail, because I made the e-mail address 2 years ago, while writing a speech for my horrible Honours English class, and I could not seem to find my notecard.

Oh my gosh, I think I know which site you're talking about!

;)

blackout

Violet.
for DarkSun & whereismynotecard

Ok kiddo's! lol

Hold out your bags and say "trick or treat"!:halloween::candy3::candy3:

Has anyone told you yet that frubals are believed by
some highly respected RFers to be Satan':bat:s Candy?:candy4::candy1:
enjoy........... mhuaaa haaahaa

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Wow... you'd think that that comment'd earn you some frubals, hey?

=P

It didn't....... :eek:

for DarkSun & whereismynotecard

Ok kiddo's! lol

Hold out your bags and say "trick or treat"!:halloween::candy3::candy3:

Has anyone told you yet that frubals are believed by
some highly respected RFers to be Satan':bat:s Candy?:candy4::candy1:
enjoy........... mhuaaa haaahaa

TRICK OR TREAT!! I'd love some of Satan's candy... :D I believe it is the most tasy kind of candy there is...

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I can't remember if I did my username before, but just in case I didn't:

Christine is my first name, E is my middle initial S is my last initial. Pretty easy.

Trey of Diamonds

Trey is my nickname, it's taken from card games where the three of any suit is called a trey. My real name is Charles and I'm a third so that is where the Trey comes from. Trey of Diamonds is a reference to the Tarot Deck, it’s the number three in the diamond suit which translates to the three of pentangles in the Tarot Deck. It represents success gained through hard work and effort; it’s the card of the craftsman.

Captain Civic

version 2.0
My mates had a habit of naming me "Captain <insert job name here>" depending on where I worked. I originally worked at a supermarket called Woodies on Wandall, and my mates started calling me Captain Woody, to which many penis jokes were made. I started working for Civic Video, a video store chain in Australia (don't know about America), so Captain Civic was inevitable. I was at that store for nearly 4 years, and so I had that name for so long that it stuck.

Starfish

Please no sarcasm
Once upon a time, there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work.

One day, as he was walking along the shore, he looked down the beach and saw a human figure moving like a dancer. He smiled to himself at the thought of someone who would dance to the day, and so, he walked faster to catch up.

As he got closer, he noticed that the figure was that of a young man, and that what he was doing was not dancing at all. The young man was reaching down to the shore, picking up small objects, and throwing them into the ocean.

He came closer still and called out "Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?"

The young man paused, looked up, and replied "Throwing starfish into the ocean."

"I must ask, then, why are you throwing starfish into the ocean?" asked the somewhat startled wise man.

To this, the young man replied, "The sun is up and the tide is going out. If I don't throw them in, they'll die."

Upon hearing this, the wise man commented, "But, young man, do you not realize that there are miles and miles of beach and there are starfish all along every mile? You can't possibly make a difference!"

At this, the young man bent down, picked up yet another starfish, and threw it into the ocean. As it met the water, he said, "It made a difference for that one."

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
M is my first initial, Ball is my last name and 1297 is the year that the Battle of Stirling took place. This is my usual username for anywhere I need one. I use the same one because I forget stuff a lot, and this way, it's easy to remember.