• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Hay in Spanish means there is, there are. One can also think it is a misspelled version of hey, and I like it
it has nothing to do with stable hay...

well, as for 85...I was born in that year

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
It could be read as "Light Bringer/Bearer Unconquered", but I'm referring to an entity/force.

I've always found it curious that Lucifer, who has been trashed by Christianity, is called by such a noble name, even after his "fall". I think he's totally misunderstood. "There's more to this hobbit than meets the eye!"

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
As the 4th and last (I swear!) user name: I follow Asatru the Old Norse religion. Thorbjorn (Þórbjǫrn) is a genuine male name and means "thunder bear" in Old Norse. Thor is my deity, and I'm a stocky little bear. It fits me. :)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As the 4th and last (I swear!) user name: I follow Asatru the Old Norse religion. Thorbjorn (Þórbjǫrn) is a genuine male name and means "thunder bear" in Old Norse. Thor is my deity, and I'm a stocky little bear. It fits me. :)

dear...you are not the only one that changed their username lately.
what is happening to the world?:areyoucra:sarcastic

Yeah so I'm SURE this thread has been done before but I was just curious. I always wonder why people have the user name they do.

Mine is CDRaider because my name is Christina D and my schools mascot are the Raiders (we used to have this ugly red headed viking as our mascot but now we are wolves.. sucky mascot huh)

So what about yours?
I pray,read and study the holy scriptures daily.I study thoroughly,so I chose the name Bile Student to best describe me:)

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, but the nickname for mine is Tubbi, and I'm...

Wait, that's working against me. :areyoucra Nevermind, moving along...

:D

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I was thinking about changing my name to Joe or maybe Bob. Maybe Billy Bob Joe. :p

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I prefer the variation of the Greek Adramelekh. The name means "Angel of Fire" or more appropriate to me, "Angel of the Black Flame".

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I still hang on to Viker. Viking + biker. Vitch + biker. Or short English for vaquero ( Western themed outlaw type reference ).

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I get confused enough when folks change their avatars.
Username changes are clearly done purely to have me tearing my hair out.
And no, I'm not self-obsessed. I just find it annoying when people make changes to my site. I mean...the site. The site.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I get confused enough when folks change their avatars.
Username changes are clearly done purely to have me tearing my hair out.
And no, I'm not self-obsessed. I just find it annoying when people make changes to my site. I mean...the site. The site.
I know! On an internet forum, we lack the identifying cues so useful in real life.
So moniker changes seem much like loss of one poster, & gaining of a new one.
Btw, I only barely remember back when you used to be DeathtoRevoltingest.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I know! On an internet forum, we lack the identifying cues so useful in real life.
So moniker changes seem much like loss of one poster, & gaining of a new one.
Btw, I only barely remember back when you used to be DeathtoRevoltingest.
That was before I got to know how luvable you are. I fell in with the wrong crowd and was trying to make Wirey proud.
Errr...I mean THEM proud. Not Wirey. Nothing to do with Wirey. No Sir-ee.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I had an epiphany one day when a buddy on another forum mentioned a new word 'Subjectivity' to me. Then I found out from them that over in this forum they were called 'Crossfire' and followed them over and picked a name with 'Jectivity' on the end.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Mine is because, for one I have been using it for many, many years (for over 14 years); two I really like wolves; and three because in a metaphorical and poetic since I came from the shadows.