• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
Quatermass is the name of the main protagonist in sci-fi movie 'The Quatermass Experiment', and 'Quatermass and the Pit' (Bernard Quatermass.)

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Saint/St. = because I'm Catholic and my namesake is St. Francis of Assisi. Also represents by yearnings to do good.

Frankenstein = a nickname given to me by a friend. I suppose that, in some ways, it has philosophical ramifications for certain aspects of my personality. Dr. Frankenstein was a Promethean figure which, to Shelley, was not a good thing.

Basically, it represents the duality of my personality on one level and is just cheeky on the surface level.

Last edited:

Thana

Lady
Thana.
The female equivalent of Thanatos, The God of Death.
I was researching and writing about Greek culture/religion and I took a liking to the name :)

Valkyrie

I just like female warriors clad in full armor and charging at the enemy on the battlefield .Valkyries are the virgin and immortal daughters of Odin .

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
virus, cos thats how I feel, like I infest everything....no good coming out of cyrus the virus
As long as you're kinder to bunnies than Cyrus is, you belong here.
images

Sees

Dragonslayer
I just like female warriors clad in full armor and charging at the enemy on the battlefield .Valkyries are the virgin and immortal daughters of Odin .

You have great taste :D in the old traditions sometimes one's "guardian angel" is a Valkyrie.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I used to just be called 'Nobody' and I went to choose that name on this forum, but it was taken. It was very useful against those generalisations like 'nobody cares' or 'nobody likes you' and I would always have a reason to respond...

So, I chose NobodyYouKnow, so people from other fora I visit wouldn't know who I am...thus maintaining anonymity. Since then, most have found out who I am on other fora from the particular language and writing style I have, so that was a waste of time. lol

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I used to just be called 'Nobody' and I went to choose that name on this forum, but it was taken. It was very useful against those generalisations like 'nobody cares' or 'nobody likes you' and I would always have a reason to respond...

So, I chose NobodyYouKnow, so people from other fora I visit wouldn't know who I am...thus maintaining anonymity. Since then, most have found out who I am on other fora from the particular language and writing style I have, so that was a waste of time. lol
I promise to never reveal your secret identity.
But I notice that I've never seen you & Superman in the same room at the same time.