• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your username

Master of the Wind

Father of Reema
Salam,

Master of the Wind, It is my first time to use this username. It came from a song title [The Master of the Wind] by Monawar. It kinda stick in my head.

Best,

morning-star

Light Bearer
My username is Morning-star for obvious reasons; the Morning star (and evening star) is another name for Venus, which is basically all in reference to (and meaning) of the name Lucifer (which also means light BTW)

mrsk

Last name-King
Business name- King Kongcrete (Logo is Gorilla holding cement truck)
Husbands email - Kongcreteman
My email -mrskongcrete
someone on another forum shortened it to "Mrsk" and it stuck

Pariah

Let go
Pariah - An English word derived from Tamil, a South Indian language. Once used to refer to untouchables or "outcastes" (people without a caste), which also comes from an Indian context, it came to mean a person who is an outcast in any way.

Many of my beliefs are not held by the majority and I tend to enjoy times of solitude.

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
My user name comes from the Shadows Fall song "The Light That Blinds."
It is about how religions (allthough aimed at certain ones by the artist) force conformity, and the individual is blinded by the comfort of the "light", and the individual becomes no more.

A crack forms in the foundation
Fault line through your defenses
Illuminating the essence
Once clouded by a myth

Store bought conformity
Force-fed duality, I warp reality

The comfort that you will find,
As you remain hidden.
The light betrays,
casting your true self away,
They remain blinded.

As Vanity possesses me
I am turning further away
Gripped by a belief in empty words
Driven by a need to prove

The shell may wither
But the fire burns eternal

You hide behind
...cower...
The light that blinds

Will never find
What burns inside
You remain blind
Behind the light

It is a good song, and definitly one to check out if you haven't heard it yet. I was thrilled when I learned it was a bonus song on Guitar Hero 2.

CFY Crossing

My user name generates from the church that I go to.

CFY are the abriveations for my church and Crossing is another part of CFY that I'm apart of.

Caina

Apostate Heretic
Caina - Is a part of Cocytus in Dantes Inferno. Dante divides circle 9, the circle of treachery, defined in Inferno 11 as fraudulent acts between individuals who share special bonds of love and trust, into four regions. Caina is named after the biblical Cain and represents the ultimate betrayal of mankind, killing the ones you love for personal gains. :p

Random

"Random", meaning uncaused or uncreated, appealed to me when "Godlike" reached its expirary date. Random-ness plays a big part in modern philosophical and scientific thinking, so it struck me as a cool unsername.

TurtleGirl

Not a Member
It has to do with a name given to me by friends based on my spirituality. While the name is not something I use to identify myself anymore, I still use this username especially for the "turtle" part.

I have a very strong connection with turtle spirit (kinda happens when you're swimming in a river and a giant turtle vision big as a car appears in front of you!). I have come to understand what the turtle spirit means to me, especially as I rediscover myself and embrace that while my sex is currently male by birth, my gender is female.

In many Native American cultures, turtle spirit is women's medicine. This connection with turtle spirit is one that made itself known to me before I understood myself to be transsexual and embraced myself for who I am.