• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have to climb a 260 foot incinerator stack, all ladders, just to take one lousy picture. Doesn't anything ever break at ground level?

A jet pack would be useful here.

I've always wanted a jet pack. There have been times in my life when a jet pack would have come in quite handy.

giphy.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
just had one of these moments at my office

facepalm-really.gif

Find a pile of equipment..... it is where things usually are that are going to surplus. I asked the corp helpdesk folks if this was for surplus, if there was a list and told them I needed the list for tracking and for the surplus folks. I got sent a list with response that they may be on here. I responded with, OK, I need to know for sure. I then get an email telling me to take the list and check to see........... facepalm time....... my response..... No, because that is just what I asked you to do.....

200w.gif

no response so far.......

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
2 pills are needed daily for a 30 day supply.

Why the **** is the pill count 38? (Listed on the bottle as 38, and I counted it out, and its 38.)

And will the pharmacy fix this when I go in tomorrow?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
just had one of these moments at my office

facepalm-really.gif

Find a pile of equipment..... it is where things usually are that are going to surplus. I asked the corp helpdesk folks if this was for surplus, if there was a list and told them I needed the list for tracking and for the surplus folks. I got sent a list with response that they may be on here. I responded with, OK, I need to know for sure. I then get an email telling me to take the list and check to see........... facepalm time....... my response..... No, because that is just what I asked you to do.....

200w.gif

no response so far.......
I'd say they just fire them and hire me because you would have had that list securely places with the equipment.
But then again I do get along with Germans quite fine.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't think I can express in words how happy I am that I'm getting to see both Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.
If I am to die after that concert I may be om with that as that's the top two I haven't got to see yet (there's very few left. Primus will be next top must see).
Plus Pantera, though it's minus the Darrel Brothers. But still I'm very excited.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Ugh. This guy thought his friend was going to kill him as a sacrifice to Bigfoot.

The Oklahoman reported that Sanders claimed during testimony that while out noodling with Knighten, he had seen three sasquatch-looking figures by the river.

Witnesses for the prosecution testified that Sanders had said he believed Knighten was trying to kill him and send his body down the river as a sacrifice to Bigfoot, reported The Oklahoman.

The paper reported that a forensic psychiatrist testified that Sanders was suffering from methamphetamine-induced psychosis and believed he was defending himself.

Meth-induced psychosis. That explains part of it.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Are they quiet quitting? Is this some kind of power struggle? Is nobody in charge?
That was someone I asked to do something, basically fix a mess they created, who sent me instructions on how to do it and told someone else, they have no authority over, to go help me..... to which I said...No, not what I asked.... proud of myself for not throwing the whole pay grade thing at him and simply saying..... "Shut up and do it"...... but calm heads prevailed....it got done...... and I was just asked by this person, how did that go..... my response... "fine after multiple unnecessary mails"