• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘Jesus was WITH GOD’ therefore Jesus WAS GOD?

rosends

LOL, LOL, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect." and Almighty God is "I AM", H1961 הָיָה hayah (haw-yaw)..... (smile)

101G.
that's an incorrect rendering of the verse:

"When Abram was ninety-nine years old, יהוה appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am El Shaddai"

it pretty explicitly says that "El" is the God of Abraham.

You are wrong.

"smile"

101G

that's an incorrect rendering of the verse:

"When Abram was ninety-nine years old, יהוה appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am El Shaddai"

it pretty explicitly says that "El" is the God of Abraham.

You are wrong.

"smile"
How IGNORANT can one be, Listen and Learn, Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

God Almighty: H7706 שַׁדַּי Shadday (shad-dah'-ee) n-m.
the Almighty.
[from H7703]
KJV: Almighty.
Root(s): H7703

How Ignorant can one be.

101G

rosends

How IGNORANT can one be, Listen and Learn, Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them."

God Almighty: H7706 שַׁדַּי Shadday (shad-dah'-ee) n-m.
the Almighty.
[from H7703]

How Ignorant can one be.

101G
wow -- how willfully blind you are. 17:1 explicitly gives God's name to Abram as El Shaddai. You claimed that El was not the God of Abram. I notice you then run away and quote a verse about the 4 letter name. You have no credibility.

You have been schooled. Again.

101G

wow -- how willfully blind you are. 17:1 explicitly gives God's name to Abram as El Shaddai. You claimed that El was not the God of Abram. I notice you then run away and quote a verse about the 4 letter name. You have no credibility.

You have been schooled. Again.
again, how IGNORANT, God never Gave Abraham his PERSONAL NAME as to "WHO" he is in name, no, what he gave Abraham was "his Name as to "WHAT" he is in Name, Just as he did with Moses. and NOT "Who" he is in Name.

do you know the difference? ... guess not.

101G.

rosends

again, how IGNORANT, God never Gave Abraham his PERSONAL NAME as to "WHO" he is in name, no, what he gave Abraham was "his Name as to "WHAT" he is in Name, Just as he did with Moses. and NOT "Who" he is in Name.

do you know the difference? ... guess not.

101G.
wow, watch you dance! That must be how you avoid learning. You made a claim: "El was not the God of Abraham"

I pointed out 17:1 in which God identifies himself as EL Shaddai to Abram. And now you start obfuscating and fumfering about names.
Face it, El is the God of Abram by God's own word.

Schooled. Again.

101G

by God's own word.
well LISTEN, for all the Don Knotts out there, WHAT did God say? let's see, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

what did God say?, " I am the Almighty God"
and this is H7706 שַׁדַּי Shadday (shad-dah'-ee) n-m.
the Almighty.
[from H7703]

reproved......... NEXT........

101G.

rosends

well LISTEN, for all the Don Knotts out there, WHAT did God say? let's see, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

what did God say?, " I am the Almighty God"
and this is H7706 שַׁדַּי Shadday (shad-dah'-ee) n-m.
the Almighty.
[from H7703]

reproved......... NEXT........

101G.
so, so dumb.

What did God say?

good heavens but you are dumb. Is there anything you actually DO know? Is there any language that you are actually comfortable in?

Zwing

God never Gave Abraham his PERSONAL NAME as to "WHO" he is in name, no, what he gave Abraham was "his Name as to "WHAT" he is in Name, Just as he did with Moses. and NOT "Who" he is in Name.
Aaahhh…claptrap! All names indicate things and/or situations, even if and when senselessly given. Names, like all words are mere symbols pointing to realities outside of themselves, and very often they indicate more than one reality or one aspect of reality. If I were to meet John, see that he is a large man, and call him “Big John”, or even simply “Biggie”, the name then indicates both John as an individual and at the same time something real about John. In like manner, “Abraham” at once indicates both the idea that the fellow was the eventual progenitor of many, and the fellow himself.

101G

Aaahhh…claptrap! All names indicate things and/or situations, even if and when senselessly given. Names, like all words are mere symbols pointing to realities outside of themselves, and very often they indicate more than one reality or one aspect of reality. If I were to meet John, see that he is a large man, and call him “Big John”, or even simply “Biggie”, the name then indicates both John as an individual and at the same time something real about John. In like manner, “Abraham” at once indicates both the idea that the fellow was the eventual progenitor of many, and the fellow himself.
let 101G put you to the test in names as to "who" and "what"

if 101G were to ask u, "what is the first woman name?" what is your answer.

101G.

Zwing

if 101G were to ask u, "what is the first woman name?" what is your answer.
Easy… “Lucy”. At least, the first one we know of and have named…

1684763823094.jpeg

Isn’t she just a doll??