• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘Jesus was WITH GOD’ therefore Jesus WAS GOD?

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
see post #454 above for starters. one you masted, or failed those scriptures, then 101G will know which way to teach you...... (smile)......

101G.
You are saying that you cannot show me the scriptures that support your view? Why would I be surprised….!!?

101G

You are saying that you cannot show me the scriptures that support your view? Why would I be surprised….!!?
no, 101G posted it over and over again.... open your eyes and see. now go back and read.

101G.

Soapy

no, 101G posted it over and over again.... open your eyes and see. now go back and read.

101G.
Show me again, Please.

Write it out - don’t copy-paste. Maybe I didn’t see it the first time you claim to have written it!

101G

Show me again, Please.

Write it out - don’t copy-paste. Maybe I didn’t see it the first time you claim to have written it!
ok, one more time and 101G will make it as plain as your nose on your HEAD...... Diversity, or diversified Oneness. the ECHAD of God in the EQUAL SHARE of himself, as the Ordinal First/Father/LORD, Creator and maker of all things. and as the Ordinal Last/Lord/Son, Redeemer and Saviour of all things that he made in the beginning.

Now you copy and paste this for future reference. .... (smile)... YIKES!

101G.

Soapy

ok, one more time and 101G will make it as plain as your nose on your HEAD...... Diversity, or diversified Oneness. the ECHAD of God in the EQUAL SHARE of himself, as the Ordinal First/Father/LORD, Creator and maker of all things. and as the Ordinal Last/Lord/Son, Redeemer and Saviour of all things that he made in the beginning.

Now you copy and paste this for future reference. .... (smile)... YIKES!

101G.
Nah! I’m still not seeing what you are saying!

Perhaps you need to simplify your ideology.

Oneness… Is that ‘Oneness Pentecostal’ or ‘Oneness Apostolic’?

101G

Nah! I’m still not seeing what you are saying
your eyes are blinded...... (smile)
Perhaps you need to simplify your ideology.
nope you need to learn it.... (smile)
Oneness… Is that ‘Oneness Pentecostal’ or ‘Oneness Apostolic’?
if you would have READ, (that's why U cannot see), you would have known if I said that. this is reason why U are in the condition that U are in now... blind and cannot see. so go back and check my post and see if I said this or not... (smile).

101G.

Soapy

your eyes are blinded...... (smile)

nope you need to learn it.... (smile)

if you would have READ, (that's why U cannot see), you would have known if I said that. this is reason why U are in the condition that U are in now... blind and cannot see. so go back and check my post and see if I said this or not... (smile).

101G.
You didn’t answer me:

Oneness Apostolic or Oneness Pentecostal?

Soapy

did I say either? ....,. (smile).......:cool:

101G.
You are shying away from any answer as doing dk would expose your ignorance… that’s clever!!
(P.s. ‘Clever’ does not mean ‘Intelligent’!)

101G

You are shying away from any answer as doing dk would expose your ignorance… that’s clever!!
(P.s. ‘Clever’ does not mean ‘Intelligent’!)
better that your LACK of KNOWLEDGE. see you talk a lot but that's all

101G

Soapy

well LEARN what "ECHAD" ..... TRULY means then U .... Might .... understand, YIKES! ..... :p

101G.
It means ‘Only one’.

The context it was used in in the particular verse was that though the Israelites were living among pagan nations who worshipped MANY Gods, they, the Israelites, are to worship ONLY ONE GOD, ‘YHWH’.

101G

It means ‘Only one’.
ERROR. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
"ONE". H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

my source, Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

101G.

Soapy

ERROR. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
"ONE". H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

my source, Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments

101G.
The context means ‘Only One’:
  • ‘You are to have no other God but me’ (You have ONLY ONE God)
  • ‘Hear, O Israel, YHWH your God is your ONLY God’ (YHWH is your one and only God)
  • ‘Beside(s) me there is no other God’ (There is none beside me as God - Me and me only - Your one God)

Zwing

I believe the Bible is not fiction. It is the inspired word of God.
That’s fine, so long as you realize and remember that assessments of the veracity of hagiographic writings (that is, “of scripture”) are utterly subjective.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Since we’re discussing Biblical theology, it should be asked: did the Jews worship a trinity? No. Deuteronomy 6:4 is pretty clear. And what’s the *First* Commandment? Exodus 20:1-5 says to ‘worship Yahweh *only*; to not have any other gods against His face, for He is a jealous God.’

By adding Jesus and the Holy Spirit, trinitarians are not giving Yahweh the exclusivity He requires! But they don’t seem to grasp the dangerous position that puts them in. Even Jesus said “true worshippers worship the Father.”
John 4:23,24

Brian2

Veteran Member
Since we’re discussing Biblical theology, it should be asked: did the Jews worship a trinity? No. Deuteronomy 6:4 is pretty clear. And what’s the *First* Commandment? Exodus 20:1-5 says to ‘worship Yahweh *only*; to not have any other gods against His face, for He is a jealous God.’

By adding Jesus and the Holy Spirit, trinitarians are not giving Yahweh the exclusivity He requires! But they don’t seem to grasp the dangerous position that puts them in. Even Jesus said “true worshippers worship the Father.”
John 4:23,24

And yet Jesus and the Spirit of God are called YHWH in the scriptures.