• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘Jesus was WITH GOD’ therefore Jesus WAS GOD?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Romans 11:26 "And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:"

this was written in Psalms 14:7 "Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad."

then you said, "Isaiah gives the name of who will save Israel. Acts gives a completely different name. Proof positive for a false prophet."

Isaiah said the "LORD" , or your Jehovah will save all Israel .... WITH AN EVERLASTING SALVATION". correct.

ALL ISRAEL, MEANING ISRAEL EVERYWHERE. .... so then, they must be gathered, correct, supportive scripture.
Isaiah 11:11 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea." Isaiah 11:12 "And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth." and also the Psalmist said, Psalms 106:47 "Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise."

was not this "gathering" foretold as to who will gather all Israel? let's check the record. Genesis 49:10 "The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."
and this Shiloh is the Christ, JESUS by Name and "Lord" by title.

Shiloh: H7886 שִׁילֹה Shiyloh (shee-lo') n/p.
1. tranquil.
2. Shiloh, an epithet of the Messiah.
[from H7951]
KJV: Shiloh.
Root(s): H7951

and this Messiah is Jesus the Christ/Shiloh, of Acts 4:10-12.

101G.

Sorry, big brother, It doesn't work unless the speaker in Acts said "Shiloh". Then it would excusable. Maybe.

101G

Sorry, big brother, It doesn't work unless the speaker in Acts said "Shiloh". Then it would excusable. Maybe.
he did, Jesus the Christ, and the Christ is the Messiah.

now little brother, you want to try again.

101G.

101G

@dybmh,
have you forgot? Shiloh is an epithet of the Messiah.
H7886 שִׁילֹה Shiyloh (shee-lo') n/p.
1. tranquil.
[from H7951]

LISTEN, The Lord Jesus is speaking to the woman at the well.
John 4:21 "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father." John 4:22 "Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews." John 4:23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him." John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things." John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." BINGO. case closed.

101G

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@dybmh,
have you forgot? Shiloh is an epithet of the Messiah.
H7886 שִׁילֹה Shiyloh (shee-lo') n/p.
1. tranquil.
[from H7951]

LISTEN, The Lord Jesus is speaking to the woman at the well.
John 4:21 "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father." John 4:22 "Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews." John 4:23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him." John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things." John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." BINGO. case closed.

101G

Still doesn't work. It would need to use the name Shiloh, and it can't say ONLY shiloh. Once a person says ONLY some other name in contradiction of so many other verses with name of the Lord as salvation, that's it. Bah-bye. They're saying, intentionally or not, ignore those other verses, ignore that other name, listen to me follow this OTHER ONE.

101G

Still doesn't work. It would need to use the name Shiloh, and it can't say ONLY shiloh. Once a person says ONLY some other name in contradiction of so many other verses with name of the Lord as salvation, that's it. Bah-bye. They're saying, intentionally or not, ignore those other verses, ignore that other name, listen to me follow this OTHER ONE.
Oh it works it's just you aren't working... I(smile). Shiloh, the Christ who is the Messiah is the ONE and "ONLY" person. you are caught in a ERROR. Isaiah by God said, Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"
101G met both precept, and line.

101G.

101G

@dybmh
101G knows it hurts you ....... the TRUTH. but this want be the last time the truth hits you, or catch you in a ERROR. when One been taught a lie all their life .... yes, the TRUTH is hard to accept. but it will sink in. so hang in there, because Psalms 110: 1 is in effect for U.

101G.

Clear

Premium Member
Hi @Soapy

REGARDING SOAPYS CLAIM THAT GOD WAS TALKING TO SATAN IN CREATING MAN IN "THEIR" LIKENESS.
You claimed that Jehovah was talking to Satan when he said "Let us create man in our image, in our likeness’.
Can you refer to the scriptures you are using to develop this doctrine and explain why you interpret the scriptures in this way?

REGARDING SOAPYS' CLAIM THAT SATAN CREATED THE BODY OF ADAM INSTEAD OF GOD
You also claim that "Satan created the Body of Adam."
Can you refer to the scriptures you are using to develop this doctrine and explain why you interpret the scriptures in this way?

Thanks in advance for explaining why you take this theological position regarding Satan.

Clear
φισενεω

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Oh it works it's just you aren't working... I(smile). Shiloh, the Christ who is the Messiah is the ONE and "ONLY" person. you are caught in a ERROR. Isaiah by God said, Isaiah 28:10 "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"
101G met both precept, and line.

101G.
you can't change scripture, and scripture is on my side

@dybmh
101G knows it hurts you ....... the TRUTH. but this want be the last time the truth hits you, or catch you in a ERROR. when One been taught a lie all their life .... yes, the TRUTH is hard to accept. but it will sink in. so hang in there, because Psalms 110: 1 is in effect for U.

101G.

the truth doesn't hurt

101G

you can't change scripture, and scripture is on my side
nor can you. you're busted. Shiloh is the Messiah who is the Christ...... JESUS, is this correct yes or no? now you have the floor let God be your witness. or Let God be a witness against you. your choice... Yes or No.

101G.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
nor can you. you're busted. Shiloh is the Messiah who is the Christ...... JESUS, is this correct yes or no? now you have the floor let God be your witness. or Let God be a witness against you. your choice... Yes or No.

101G.

We've been through this before. World peace, where is it? Swords have not been beaten into plowshares. It's been 2000 years, and it still hasn't happened.

I am telling you, with 100% certainty Jesus is not the Jewish Messiah. He can be what you want him to be for you. But you cannot chnage history, you cannot change scripture, you cannot change the truth.

101G

We've been through this before. World peace, where is it? Swords have not been beaten into plowshares. It's been 2000 years, and it still hasn't happened.
it's all coming.... stick around.... ok.

am telling you, with 100% certainty Jesus is not the Jewish Messiah.
no, he's the world Messiah, for he is NEITHER JEWISH, nor GENTILE, he's God in Flesh as a man, his Own Image.... Hello.

101G.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
it's all coming.... stick around.... ok.

no prob.

no, he's the world Messiah, for he is NEITHER JEWISH, nor GENTILE, he's God in Flesh as a man, his Own Image.... Hello.

101G.

Not shiloh then. Not the prophet spoken of in Deuteronomy who is one of my brothers. Not the one spoken of anywhere ( in a positive valence ) in the Hebrew bible. If that is who he is, you can have him. He is uneeded for any God fearing, God believing Jew.

This is of course if you are speaking truth. And, I have my doubts. Not that you are lying. Just ignorant. You, at best, are only seeing half.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
the Lord Jesus is Shiloh ..... (smile)... Spiritual ... OUCH.

now, put a spiritual band aide on that before it become infected...... (smile)

101G.

Strike 1.

In order to prove that you're right, it needs to be true. Try again.

Good then. .... now what about the Lord Jesus as Shiloh////// (Smile) ... yes or No. go on record in heaven and earth.

101G.

Asked and answered. No.

Keep going, but it needs to be true to be valid test.

101G

In order to prove that you're right, it needs to be true. Try again.
John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things." John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." that ball is out of the park.

but you? been struck out. the ball park is close. :cool:

101G.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things." John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he." that ball is out of the park.

but you? been struck out. the ball park is close. :cool:

101G.

Jesus spoke in hyperbole. Strike 2.