• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

14 characteristics of fascism.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The obese white people riding Walmart scooters are pushing it, they want it like cocaine. I have zero sympathy for them.
You sure don't like those white people.
But ya know, black folk have weight issues too.
Do you hate her too?
iu

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
That's because the right has twisted it to mean "questioning the president/government (unless it's Dem) means that you're a treasonous traitor who hates your country".

Questioning is one thing. Making up false narratives and pushing them is another. Russian collusion anyone? Now with the whole illegal immigration issue and all the lies they are trying to push. Treason is a sufficient term.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Hey it's the far left that think America was never great.
According to who? The left aren't out there saying "Make America Great Again." As if it wasn't great at the time and needed Trump to make it great.

Answer this question.

Was America great during the Obama presidency?

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
You sure don't like those white people.
But ya know, black folk have weight issues too.
Do you hate her too?
iu
So why did you choose a picture of an poor obese black woman from a website the routinely ridicules poverty stricken people? A little veiled racism on your part, maybe?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Pointing out their life choice of gluttony reveals their hypocrisy

Sure, some folks should practice better dietary and exercise habits, but that aside it's rather silly to suggest that there's a correlation between obesity and racism.
What happened was that you got angry, so you rolled some negative American stereotypes together into a nice straw man to pummel out of frustration. It might be gratifying, but it doesn't win debates.

The Reverend Bob

it's rather silly to suggest that there's a correlation between obesity and racism.
Did I do that? Where? If you want to feel sorry for a bunch of psychotic Trump-monkeys and think it is poor taste to ridicule them them that is on you. They need to be shamed, because they aren't going to be educated. So go take your self-righteous and hypocritical platitudes somewhere else.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
What's your criteria for "far left"?

Identitarian zealots that think everyone that disagrees with them are racist, sexist, xenophobic etc bigots.

Zealots that think only white people can be racist.

Zealots that think Trump who supports Israel and many Jewish charities is an anti-semite. Yet support Ihlan Ohmar who is a rabid anti-semite and refuse to acknowledge or call out her racism at all.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Did I do that? Where? If you want to feel sorry for a bunch of psychotic Trump-monkeys and think it is poor taste to ridicule them them that is on you. They need to be shamed, because they aren't going to be educated. So go take your self-righteous and hypocritical platitudes somewhere else.

Ridicule them, sure, but are all "Trump-monkeys" obese, and are all obese people "Trump-monkeys"? Besides, I don't think ad homs are an effective method of persuading people to reevaluate their point of view.

The Reverend Bob

Ridicule them, sure, but are all "Trump-monkeys" obese, and are all obese people "Trump-monkeys"? Besides, I don't think ad homs are an effective method of persuading people to reevaluate their point of view.
You don't get it. There is no persuading them. At all. They like what they are and they aren't going to change. The fault is theirs and not Donald Trumps. He didn't create them, they created him.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You don't get it. There is no persuading them. At all. They like what they are and they aren't going to change. The fault is theirs and not Donald Trumps. He didn't create them, they created him.

That's true; Trump is a symptom of a social/cultural malady. However, accusing Trump supporters of being obese makes as much sense as accusing those who support "brexit" of practicing poor dental hygiene.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So why did you choose a picture of an poor obese black woman from a website the routinely ridicules poverty stricken people? A little veiled racism on your part, maybe?
I chose it for the purpose of addressing
your rather angry prejudiced posts.
Rather than my racism, it was about
your....well, you know.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You could of used a pic of a overweight white liberal but you didn't go there instead you went for a poverty stricken obese black woman. Why is that? Why not a pic like the one below?

20-rosie-o-donnell.w330.h412.jpg
But this pic fails in a couple ways...
- I wanted to point out your dissing of white folk, ie,
insulting people based upon it.
- She isn't eating a McBurger, to which you referred.

If I could've found a pic wherein she rides a scooter, I'd
have done that, since you've dissed the disabled too.

Consider that everyone on RF knows that I'm a racist,
ageist, homophobic, Islamophobic, misogynist, elitist,
deplorable & nationalistic curmudgeon.
That's neither news nor in dispute.
But you posts are the subject....if you dare.

The Reverend Bob

But this pic fails in a couple ways...
- I wanted to point out your dissing white folk, ie, being
angry about race...insulting people based upon it.
- She isn't eating a McBurger, to which you referred.
If I could've found a pic wherein she rides a scooter, I'd
have done that, since you've dissed the disabled too.

Consider that everyone on RF knows that I'm racist, ageist,
homophobic, Islamophobic, misogynist, elitist, & nationalist.
That's neither news nor in dispute.
But you posts are the subject....if you dare.
So why are you are self-admitted racist?