• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

14 characteristics of fascism.

Studying the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia), and Pinochet (Chile), Dr. Britt found they all had 14 elements in common.

Would have been more helpful if he had discovered that the latter 2 weren't fascists...

Seeing as he can't even identify what a fascist is correctly, I'm going to say his list sucks.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Would have been more helpful if he had discovered that the latter 2 weren't fascists...

Seeing as he can't even identify what a fascist is correctly, I'm going to say his list sucks.
Sexism is one example of a sucky criterion for fascism.
It appears to be an element of every form of government.
Might as well say that procreation is a criterion for fascism.
Sure, sure it's there....but it's meaningless.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am sort of a racist I guess. I am racist against sociopaths and psychopaths. I sort of have a deep rooted "distaste" for them. Anything wrong with that?
Yes, because bigotry & hatred are mind killers, & they inspire wrongful acts.
But there's a bright side....you've posted wonderful examples of the symptoms of TDS.
Your fellow anti-Trumpettes must be face palming.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Yes, because bigotry & hatred are mind killers, & they inspire wrongful acts.
But there's a bright side....you've posted wonderful examples of the symptoms of TDS.
Your fellow anti-Trumpettes must be face palming.
You see I don't think very much of my fellow "anti-Trumpettes" either. So trying to appeal to that isn't going to work. I am a passionate man and sometimes a very angry man. I think my fellow antis are a little behind the curve in that they are too damn optimistic and don't see the big picture. I don't blame Trump at all, he isn't the villain of story. It is not so much that I am anti-Trump, I am more anti-the-****-show-his-followers-are. Trump will go away eventually, probably back to his TV, so he isn't the problem. I don't blame Trump, Trump is just a mouthpiece. Now his so-called followers?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You see I don't think very much of my fellow "anti-Trumpettes" either. So trying to appeal to that isn't going to work.
I've never before been accused of being "appealing".
I am a passionate man and sometimes a very angry man. I think my fellow antis are a little behind the curve in that they are too damn optimistic and don't see the big picture. I don't blame Trump at all, he isn't the villain of story. It is not so much that I am anti-Trump, I am more anti-the-****-show-his-followers-are. Trump will go away eventually, probably back to his TV, so he isn't the problem. I don't blame Trump, Trump is just a mouthpiece. Now his so-called followers?
I detect some hostilities.