• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

240 days left until the world comes to an end

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
I am kind of depressed as of late, so annihilation at the hands of God does not look terribly awful. Anyone up for sinners-damned party in New Jersey? I definitely want to try an orgy.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
Well, Saturday is approaching. Hopefully, when all the Christians are raptured up into the sky, I can become the dictator of New England. That'd be pretty cool. Don't worry, I'd be nice though.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Well, Saturday is approaching. Hopefully, when all the Christians are raptured up into the sky, I can become the dictator of New England. That'd be pretty cool. Don't worry, I'd be nice though.

Not all Christians believe this crap. I believe no one will know the hour or the day.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
jcon2602l.jpg

Draka

Wonder Woman
Okay, I guess we should be preparing ourselves now, right? In just a matter of hours, or maybe even minutes, we should be hearing about all this massive devastation rocketing through the world. Earthquakes ripping through all the continents ripping dead bodies up from the ground and taking the saved ones into Heaven while the rest are scattered all over the place. Any moment now we godless unsaved wretches should be expecting to be surrounded by death and decay and destruction and torment. Okay all...brace yourselves.