• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A New Dark Age For Europe

Notanumber

A Free Man
This is a commonly proposed tactic of a minority living in antipathy with the majority within a society. I wouldn't give it a lot of credence, as it pretty much never happens. What happens, instead, is the minority becomes more and more acculturated into the majority's cultural meme, and the desire to 'overwhelm the enemy' through biological proliferation evaporates.

That may occur while we have free speech but free speech is under threat and we have to wonder why.

If the right to criticise is removed from society who benefits?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Really? The Muslims said that? Or the interviewer did?

Where may we see these interviews?
I have no doubt it did happen, just as I have no doubt it came from a highly selective source that purposefully compiled only those such negative responses.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
I have recently encountered several interviews with Muslims in Europe.

A common thread in the interviews was a desire to outbreed native Europeans and impose Muslim religion and culture.

We have seen what muslim-majority countries look like.

Should the rest of the civilized world prepare for a flood of refugees from Europe as their countries descend into barbarity?

This is simply promoting the same fear and misunderstandings that led to the massacre of innocent Muslims in my country recently.

sooda

Veteran Member
Have you read the koran and hadith ? These are what true muslims believe. Read them, you will find them enlightening. After you have read them, consider muslims as a majority where you live.

Which hadiths do you say they believe?

sooda

Veteran Member
France has a large population of Muslims. Most have not assimilated, and sharia law is prevalent in their neighborhoods.

Further, a high percentage of them draw benefits from the French welfare system.

Both of your questions answered for France.

I suspect the pattern is consistent for most of Europe.

In the US, the city of Dearborn, Michigan, which some refer to as Dearbornistan because of the overwhelming majority of Muslims, welfare is received at an extremely high rate.

An unverified by me article today says that this town has adopted sharia law, illegal in the US

That's an old, tired lie. Dearborne has NOT adopted Sharia law. Of course slyly repeating such a lie pretends innocence.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I have recently encountered several interviews with Muslims in Europe.

A common thread in the interviews was a desire to outbreed native Europeans and impose Muslim religion and culture.

We have seen what muslim-majority countries look like.

Should the rest of the civilized world prepare for a flood of refugees from Europe as their countries descend into barbarity?

I live in europe, have lived in high muslim areas and have several muslim friends. I have not seen any desire to outbreed europeans except in right wing, xenophobic rhetoric. On the contrary, muslims here just want a comfortable life as befitting (most) europeans and to hold their faith without threat of being abused or molested for it

ChristineM

Premium Member
Have you read the koran and hadith ? These are what true muslims believe. Read them, you will find them enlightening. After you have read them, consider muslims as a majority where you live.

Have you read the bible? Christianity is a majority in ametica and europe.

I personally have never been hurt by a muslim. I only wish i could say the same about christians

ChristineM

Premium Member
France has a large population of Muslims. Most have not assimilated, and sharia law is prevalent in their neighborhoods.

Further, a high percentage of them draw benefits from the French welfare system.

Both of your questions answered for France.

I suspect the pattern is consistent for most of Europe.

In the US, the city of Dearborn, Michigan, which some refer to as Dearbornistan because of the overwhelming majority of Muslims, welfare is received at an extremely high rate.

An unverified by me article today says that this town has adopted sharia law, illegal in the US

I live in france. True there are some ghettos in the largest cities (what city is not without its ghettos), with a muslm majority and some of those muslims prefer to live under sharia law. But certainly not the extent of project fear promoted by right wing press.

Living in france means they are subject to french law, and in addition, willingly subject themselves to sharia law for family disputes and domestic problems they consider important but are not covered by french law.

They can only collect benefit if they meet the requirements under french rules. One such requirement is that they are registered with the tax authorities and have paid tax for at least 6 months.

sooda

Veteran Member
Please provide the statute enabling 2 sets of law in the UK

LOLOL.. Indeed. Sharia law is voluntary arbitrage between Muslims in civil matters .. always superseded by French law.

There's really no excuse for such ignorance or lies .. whichever is the prime motivator.

shmogie

That's an old, tired lie. Dearborne has NOT adopted Sharia law. Of course slyly repeating such a lie pretends innocence.
Can you not read ? I specifically said that the article was unverified. What is sly about that ?

shmogie

Do you think everyone on this board is stupid? Sly innuendo serves your purpose, but you won't own it.
No, I don think everyone is stupid, but I am beginning to have my doubts about you. A stated unverified report is neither sly, nor an innuendo. How can one ¨ own ¨ something they clearly don´t know the truth about ?

I should probably have left that out, and added something about the city in Britain that fired itś entire police dept leadership for covering up a rape club made up solely of muslim men.

That is verified.

sooda

Veteran Member
No, I don think everyone is stupid, but I am beginning to have my doubts about you. A stated unverified report is neither sly, nor an innuendo. How can one ¨ own ¨ something they clearly don´t know the truth about ?

I should probably have left that out, and added something about the city in Britain that fired itś entire police dept leadership for covering up a rape club made up solely of muslim men.

That is verified.

Verified like your information about Dearbourne?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

So...are you claiming this is true, or just passing on propoganda?
It's not really appropriate to sit on the fence, and so maintain plausible deniability.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Then provide a source for this claim, and don't make the previous one.
Talking about one and then another, providing no sources for either...it's pretty low class posting.