• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Algeria boxer female ,showup hypocrisy about calling to equal gender,and must mixed sport.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello all
I read this post of dailymail, about Iman khelif boxer win in 45 seconds,its like she did a crime because it's created strong like man,her face looks like man.
She is not transgender,she born woman.
453417831_903873848447812_4210346233134970248_n.jpg
453594708_888334109988693_7169082350807489182_n.jpg

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
As I understand it, she was born a female with XY (male) chromosome's and has elevated testosterone. She failed gender eligibility tests at another recent event.

As fairness and for safety to normal XX females with their lower levels of testosterone, I do not think she should be allowed to box women.

She may have been born that way, so I hold nothing against her personally, but she is in a different category from normal biological women, and it is not fair sportsmanship to allow her to compete against normal biological women.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
As I understand it, she was born a female with XY (male) chromosome's and has elevated testosterone. She failed gender eligibility tests at another recent event.

As fairness and for safety to normal XX females with their lower levels of testosterone, I do not think she should be allowed to box women.

She may have been born that way, so I hold nothing against her personally, but she is in a different category from normal biological women, and it is not fair sportsmanship to allow her to compete against normal biological women.
Then who should she box against? She would be ineligible to box against men as well. There is not enough of a pool of "other" athletes to use for competition.

What people are saying, many without realizing, is that she just shouldn't box at all. Just go home.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Then who should she box against? She would be ineligible to box against men as well. There is not enough of a pool of "other" athletes to use for competition.

What people are saying, many without realizing, is that she just shouldn't box at all. Just go home.
Well, it's dangerous for her to hit other women.

Kathryn

It was dangerous to allow Sonny Liston or George Foreman to hit other men. They were exponentially more powerful. Both were defeated by superior skills. She presents a challenge. Don't let her knock you around. Rope a dope!
I don't much care one way or the other, to be completely honest. I also don't care if she does "go home."

I believe her "hit" is 167 times more powerful than a woman boxer's but I could be wrong. But she has been beaten before.

Nimos

Hello all
I read this post of dailymail, about Iman khelif boxer win in 45 seconds,its like she did a crime because it's created strong like man,her face looks like man.
She is not transgender,she born woman.
It's a difficult question for sure.

But I think one has to also take the safety into account. Boxing is already a pretty unhealthy sport and if this woman suffers from a rare condition which gives her "male" strength in women's boxing then they need to deal with it. Mostly due to safety concerns, but also it can ruin the sport for a lot of women who have trained hard to get to where they are.

I can understand that this woman might feel discriminated against, but she should also accept that she has a special condition and that it has to be taken into account. To me, this could be compared to a person suffering from hemophilia, feeling discriminated against because they ain't allowed to box.

(Not sure if they ain't allowed, simply that it could be pretty messy)

There needs to be some sort of common sense in sports, especially contact sports.

Argentbear

It's a difficult question for sure.

But I think one has to also take the safety into account. Boxing is already a pretty unhealthy sport and if this woman suffers from a rare condition which gives her "male" strength in women's boxing then they need to deal with it.
Does it?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

I agree with “just go home”.

Nimos

Does it give her "male strength"? what ever that is
Isn't that what this whole issue is about? The Italian boxer stopped the fight because she feared getting severely hurt. If the issue isn't that she hits way harder than the others then there wouldn't be any problems.

Argentbear

Isn't that what this whole issue is about? The Italian boxer stopped the fight because she feared getting severely hurt. If the issue isn't that she hits way harder than the others then there wouldn't be any problems.
its about you making a claim that is as far as I can tell is completely unsupported

Kathryn

The number is zero.

You have gone on about how "dangerous" she is but evidence of that danger just isn't there. Maybe you need to examine your own motives for posting what you do.
I don't think so. I posted one post about her hitting being dangerous. I mean, we're not talking about synchronized swimming here, we're talking about boxing. There is a reason for weights and heights and all that good stuff. People can get really hurt. I am sure the Italian woman, who qualified for the freaking OLYMPICS for goodness sake, so she's no slouch herself, felt the hardness of the hit and thought "I'm outta here!" Or something along those lines.