• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Algeria boxer female ,showup hypocrisy about calling to equal gender,and must mixed sport.

Nimos

its about you making a claim that is as far as I can tell is completely unsupported
How is it unsupported? When that is what the Italian boxer said, do you think she cared to train for OL just to make a statement like that?

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Then who should she box against? She would be ineligible to box against men as well. There is not enough of a pool of "other" athletes to use for competition.

What people are saying, many without realizing, is that she just shouldn't box at all. Just go home.
The male category I assume has no gender eligibility tests.

Again, it's unfortunate and not anyone's fault but the very small minority of women with the XY (male) chromosome condition have no appropriate category. But safety and fairness must be maintained for the XX (female) chromosome women with their lower testosterone levels.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don't much care one way or the other, to be completely honest. I also don't care if she does "go home."

I believe her "hit" is 167 times more powerful than a woman boxer's but I could be wrong. But she has been beaten before.
The fact that she has been beaten before throws that monkey wrench into whether she's actually doping up or not which I think is the main question from what I gather.

She's either really good or really cheating.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I agree with “just go home”.
Would you say with this Morocco
1000024299.jpg
1000024303.jpg

We Never Know

No Slack
Can you please tell me what you call someone that is born with a vagina, a uterus, and fallopian tubes?

You do not know if they have all that. For that matter you dont know what they do or don't have.
The highlighted bold, being they were raised female, does she do female hormone replacement therapy?

"Some individuals with 46, XY DSD have fully to underdeveloped female reproductive organs (e.g., uterus and fallopian tubes), while others do not.[5580] People with with 46, XY DSD may be raised as males or females. Treatment involves surgery and hormone replacement therapy."

They could have a number of varying things.

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
The fact that she has been beaten before throws that monkey wrench into whether she's actually doping up or not which I think is the main question from what I gather.

She's either really good or really cheating.
I believe she should be tested and if her hromone levels don't fall within a limit she should be sent home. I believe all Olympic potentials should be tested.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I believe she should be tested and if her hromone levels don't fall within a limit she should be sent home. I believe all Olympic potentials should be tested.
There's no question about it. One would think there would be a track record of hormone levels to see if they dramatically spike or not, which of course would be a red flag if there are irregularities past one's natural biology.

I agree if there are standards already set and are not met, then one needs to leave.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Can you please tell me what you call someone that is born with a vagina, a uterus, and fallopian tubes?
How about the all important OVARIES?

When I had a hysterectomy years ago, the doctor asked me if I wanted to retain my ovaries, which were fine. I said No, and have never looked back. It's not that terrible to be without ovaries.