• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Algeria boxer female ,showup hypocrisy about calling to equal gender,and must mixed sport.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Quite the opposite. People who know who they really and truly are without the need for alterations and chemical manipulation.

That's what woke means? Thanks, I've been after a definition for a couple of years.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How about the all important OVARIES?

When I had a hysterectomy years ago, the doctor asked me if I wanted to retain my ovaries, which were fine. I said No, and have never looked back. It's not that terrible to be without ovaries.
Nope, she does not have those. I am not familiar at all with gynecologists, but it would take a very snaky and long tool to be able to see all the way back to the ovaries. Ah . . . I see that they do not have such a tool. They feel the ovaries. The gonads remain rather small so a doctor may not be able to feel them. But otherwise a person with XY,46 complete sexual dysgenesis will have the appearance of a girl that did not undergo puberty to a gynecologist. In the days before we could identify DNA the person would be declared to be a female.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Nope, she does not have those. I am not familiar at all with gynecologists, but it would take a very snaky and long tool to be able to see all the way back to the ovaries. Ah . . . I see that they do not have such a tool. They feel the ovaries. The gonads remain rather small so a doctor may not be able to feel them. But otherwise a person with XY,46 complete sexual dysgenesis will have the appearance of a girl that did not undergo puberty to a gynecologist. In the days before we could identify DNA the person would be declared to be a female.
If a woman (any woman) has no ovaries, and she won't take any estrogens...it's obvious that she has no breasts or hips.
If she wants to look feminine, she needs a hormone therapy that corrects this genetic defect.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If she has no ovaries, and she won't take any estrogens...it's obvious that she has no breasts or hips.
If she wants to look feminine, she needs a hormone therapy that corrects this genetic defect.

If she refuses, it means she is okay with looking masculine.
I do not know if it is a matter of want. She may not have known of her condition. Algeria is not well known for their support of intersex people and others that are anywhere on the spectrum that is not the polar ends of straight male and straight female.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I do not know if it is a matter of want. She may not have known of her condition. Algeria is not well known for their support of intersex people and others that are anywhere on the spectrum that is not the polar ends of straight male and straight female.
I don't think so.
We don't even know her sexual orientation, which is private of course. She probably feels comfortable the way she is.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Quite the opposite. People who know who they really and truly are without the need for alterations and chemical manipulation.

hmmm, I was thinking about this. I take blood pressure and prostate medication so I guess I'm chemically manipulated. Does that make me woke?

We Never Know

No Slack
hmmm, I was thinking about this. I take blood pressure and prostate medication so I guess I'm chemically manipulated. Does that make me woke?
Ditto. A diuretic and flomax for me.

Started taking finasteride about two months ago. Its supposed to shrink the prostate over time.
I will see.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Probably more likely to lower your blood pressure , and keep ones prostate in order.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That's why it's called medicine. It's intended to be that way.

Yes I agree and by your definition it is woke.

Until today no one who uses the term "woke" has taken the time to define it for me despite repeated requests so I thank you for that. It seems most of us over a certain age are woke as I don't know too many people who are not chemically manipulated at my age. Good luck to those who aren't because I hate taking pills.

Twilight Hue

Yes I agree and by your definition it is woke.

Until today no one who uses the term "woke" has taken the time to define it for me despite repeated requests so I thank you for that. It seems most of us over a certain age are woke as I don't know too many people who are not chemically manipulated at my age. Good luck to those who aren't because I hate taking pills.
Woke is an unhealthy over obsession involving some issue to the point of lunacy.

It's not what you are thinking in terms of controlling an existing legitimate problem.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Woke is an unhealthy over obsession involving some issue to the point of lunacy.

It's not what you are thinking in terms of controlling an existing legitimate problem.

My thinking was influenced by your definition.

Maybe you can give me some examples of woke because I'm back to having no idea. Is "woke" meant to be an insult?

Twilight Hue

My thinking was influenced by your definition.

Maybe you can give me some examples of woke because I'm back to having no idea. Is "woke" meant to be an insult?
It means a person is obsessed so much, they are essentially 'woke' to their cause.

Usually in an unrelenting barrage of self-righteous indignation and desire to force others to see ones point of view no matter the cost or consequence.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It means a person is obsessed so much, they are essentially 'woke' to their cause.

Usually in an unrelenting barrage of self-righteous indignation and desire to force others to see ones point of view no matter the cost or consequence.

Seems to me that would be personal opinion which makes it a worthless term and probably just used in an attempt to put another person down.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Seems to me that would be personal opinion which makes it a worthless term and probably just used in an attempt to put another person down.
Well...in Australia there is Hannah Mouncey, right?
I don't think it is fair that she competes against biological women.
I will never question her womanhood....but sports are not about winning. They are about fair competition. Sportsmanship.
;)