• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Nationalities: What is Freedom?

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
PureX said:
In America, freedom is invading another man's home, lining his family up against the wall at gunpoint, and telling them they can vote, now, on whether or not they want to be free, like we are. But if any one of them doesn't want to be free, like we are, then we're going to shoot him, and maybe some of his family, too, by accident.
I am curious on who you mean when you say "we"..:sarcastic

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
angellous_evangellous said:
Are you just making this up as you go along?

I'm making up nothing but what i see and read everyday unless you think just because my opnion is different than yours so it will become nonsense?

I see now where is the freedom you gonna bring for Iraqi people, if they disagree with your thoughts and expectations so they are terrorists and making up things. :no:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
MaddLlama said:
Where is the success? Because even with us there they still have the freedom to hate us. We don't control thier government or thier oil, as you said.

The problem is that hate will generate 1000 like al-Zarqwi at once.

A

angellous_evangellous

The Truth said:
I'm making up nothing but what i see and read everyday unless you think just because my opnion is different than yours so it will become nonsense?

I see now where is the freedom you gonna bring for Iraqi people, if they disagree with your thoughts and expectations so they are terrorists and making up things. :no:

I do think that a lot of what you're saying is nonsense, and you're irrationally pessimistic.

kevmicsmi

I think American freedom and liberty should come down to the fact everyone should have the right to be as good a person, or as horrible a person they want to be, so long as you are not directly harming someone else.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
kevmicsmi said:
I think American freedom and liberty should come down to the fact everyone should have the right to be as good a person, or as horrible a person they want to be, so long as you are not directly harming someone else.

Amen, hehe.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
PureX said:
In America, freedom is invading another man's home, lining his family up against the wall at gunpoint, and telling them they can vote, now, on whether or not they want to be free, like we are. But if any one of them doesn't want to be free, like we are, then we're going to shoot him, and maybe some of his family, too, by accident.

Oh, i understand now. So, any human being on this earth must be free in the american way or he will die by accident if he disagree. :rolleyes:

A

angellous_evangellous

kevmicsmi said:

Like being a Broncos fan?

:sorry1:

kevmicsmi

The Truth said:
The problem is that hate will generate 1000 like al-Zarqwi at once.
No, ill informed, religious zealots , living in corrupt governments that do not discourage the hostile take over of a religion, combined with a desire to find scape goats for their awful situation create Zarqwi, we just try to blow them up.

kevmicsmi

The Truth said:
Oh, i understand now. So, any human being on this earth must be free in the american way or he will die by accident if he disagree. :rolleyes:
No, but your government better not either harbor the thugs that kill us as in Afghanistan, or they better not break a cease fire agreement like Iraq did (especially when there is a hundred reasons to invade a country, I wouldnt reccomend breaking a cease fire agreement).

A

angellous_evangellous

kevmicsmi said:
No, ill informed, religious zealots , living in corrupt governments that do not discourage the hostile take over of a religion, combined with a desire to find scape goats for their awful situation create Zarqwi, we just try to blow them up.

The great thing about guys like Zarqawi is that we have support from the Iraqi people to kill him because he kills civilians and we at least make a great effort not to.

A

angellous_evangellous

kevmicsmi said:
No, but your government better not either harbor the thugs that kill us as in Afghanistan, or they better not break a cease fire agreement like Iraq did (especially when there is a hundred reasons to invade a country, I wouldnt reccomend breaking a cease fire agreement).

Is there really a case that Saddam did not harbor or fund terrorists? Seems odd to make that assumption.

kevmicsmi

Like being a Broncos fan?

:sorry1:
If only I was president right now....:fight:
BronxRox.gif

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I do think that a lot of what you're saying is nonsense, and you're irrationally pessimistic.

Just because you couldn't prove why i'm wrong so i became irrationally pessimistic? :rolleyes:

It's not about being irrationally pessimistic or not but about facts which you can't see because you are setting with your family in peace typing FREELY on your pc, pointing fingers at people, teaching them what is right for them and what is wrong.

I doubt you would do the same if you were in thr hell of Iraq which america made right now.

I'm just ..

glad that I don't know any fellow Americans who agree with you.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
kevmicsmi said:

Wow, that's nice. what about ...

toppeling a dictator and are rebuilding its government.