• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I going to Hell??

Muffled

Jesus in me
Actually, it wouldn't, I don't want everyone with some axe to grind trying to grind their axe on me. Evangelical religion is actually quite dangerous, and certainly annoying.

We evangeists are definitely dangerous and annoying.

You can axe people not to grind but it is an intrinsic parameter of social living.

syoonsh

Actually, there is no hell. Either heaven. Depending on how well you live on this lifetime, your next life could be hell or heaven.

gnostic

The Lost One
I don't believe in hell....nor do I believe in a heaven.

Heaven to me, is either outer space or the sky. I don't believe in heaven as an abode of the god.

If both heaven and hell do happen to exist, then I don't want to go to either one. Neither seemed to be a good place to live for all eternity. I simply preferred no afterlife.

uss_bigd

I don't believe in hell....nor do I believe in a heaven.

Heaven to me, is either outer space or the sky. I don't believe in heaven as an abode of the god.

If both heaven and hell do happen to exist, then I don't want to go to either one. Neither seemed to be a good place to live for all eternity. I simply preferred no afterlife.

What led you to such a belief?

gnostic

The Lost One
us_bigd said:
What led you to such a belief?
Can you prove to me that heaven or hell exist, other than quoting from the scriptures, and expressing your personal belief and faith?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I believe in Heaven and Hell. That is my own personal belief....I'm not going to present a bunch of scriptures to take up your time....

Just enjoy every day that you have, love the people that are close to you and tell them often. Try being friendly and kind,(sometimes I know that will be difficult) and wherever your road leads, enjoy the journey....

If you do wake up and find yourself in Hell don't worry about sending me a post card telling me, It's hot today, wish you were here.:fork::help:

Just joking with you guys
Have a good night

Heneni

Miss Independent
This earth is hell for me. Being seperated from God, and not being able to see him personally and not being able to knock on the door and go for coffee and a chat is frankly the worst thing that could have happened to me.

Im already in hell, im not going to hell.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Well then that is a good way to feel. But you should also remember to have fun if you can, because there is no point in being miserable the whole time you are waiting...