• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I going to Hell??

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I am so sorry mball I didn't realize you had a horse in this race ! Who died and put you in charge? Are you such an expert on the Bible that you are telling me that we don't need all of it. Just pick out parts of it and let the rest go...I think we already have a thread on that one.......How do you know she is not confused? Do you know scriptures that well.....She and I have settled this so go pick on some men. Buzz off go let the Gadfly bite you......You seem to always want to analyze everything I say...And I have made nice comments about you.....Now how fair is that?

There's just no reason to tell someone what they believe. I'm saying that everyone has their own beliefs, and each one understands their beliefs. You might think they should think differently, but that doesn't mean they are confused. You might think you're being "nice" by "helping her see things the right way", but many people see this as offensive. I'm no expert on the Bible, but I know that some people take it all literally and others don't, while still others are anywhere in between. They are all entitled to see it however they want to as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
According to your religion, and based on my beliefs, do you believe that I will go to Hell?? I am just wondering...

This is like me asking if I'm going to Atlantis. It's a mythical place that some do believe exists but doesn't. So, no, you aren't going to hell. Reno Nevada someday maybe, but not hell.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
This is like me asking if I'm going to Atlantis. It's a mythical place that some do believe exists but doesn't. So, no, you aren't going to hell. Reno Nevada someday maybe, but not hell.
You don't know that Atlantis didn't exist?

oops, sorry for not multi quoting

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter

I was pretty much asking if anyone who believed in hell thought that I would go there... Obviously I don't believe in hell; I was just wondering what others thought about if I would go there or not based on my beliefs and theirs.

moegypt

I was pretty much asking if anyone who believed in hell thought that I would go there... Obviously I don't believe in hell; I was just wondering what others thought about if I would go there or not based on my beliefs and theirs.

If there is no Paradise and hell..So, everything in the life is for fun?!!

moegypt

Just love and life, make the best of it. Why squander our lives away just for a postmortem invisible cookie reward?

because that is our test, we are human.....

and to live for truth..

32. Such is Allah, your real Cherisher and Sustainer: apart from truth, what (remains) but error? How then are ye turned away?

newcastle

I do not believe in anything. I believe that there is no god, and that life has no meaning.

You know i can't blame you, the world is so backwards that anyone can lose themselves in
meaninglessness, having said that, how could a big bang [random chaos] possibly
creat from it, intelligence.

Only intelligence begets intelligence, you can only create for as much as your creative..

Don't lose yourself, that's the plan, God once told me "give them restlessness", i tell you, listen to God..

uss_bigd

You know i can't blame you, the world is so backwards that anyone can lose themselves in

Only intelligence begets intelligence, you can only create for as much as your creative..

Don't lose yourself, that's the plan, God once told me "give them restlessness", i tell you, listen to God..

Newcastle, do you believe that the bible is the foremost authority as far as the god of abraham, isaac and jacob is concerned?

spiritually inclined

No, I do not believe you will go to hell. Why shouldn't you be entitled to your beliefs or lack of beliefs? What kind of deity would eternally torment someone for having the wrong beliefs -- or for anything for that matter?James

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
According to your religion, and based on my beliefs, do you believe that I will go to Hell?? I am just wondering...

Hell ain't such a bad place, Hannah. There's a lake with some pretty fire on it. It's heaven I'd worry about. In heaven, you have to sit for eternity in a wooden pew next to liars like James Dobson and Pat Robertson, and listen to Saint Peter endlessly dump on homosexuals and people who eat shellfish.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter

I haven't lost myself... I didn't make this thread so people would tell me that my beliefs are wrong...

Hell ain't such a bad place, Hannah. There's a lake with some pretty fire on it. It's heaven I'd worry about. In heaven, you have to sit for eternity in a wooden pew next to liars like James Dobson and Pat Robertson, and listen to Saint Peter endlessly dump on homosexuals and people who eat shellfish.

:eek: Oh my gosh!! I definately don't want to go there then......

rocka21

Brother Rock
No, I do not believe you will go to hell. Why shouldn't you be entitled to your beliefs or lack of beliefs? What kind of deity would eternally torment someone for having the wrong beliefs -- or for anything for that matter?James

15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Just because your God Damns people that don't believe in him doesn't mean other Gods do. I think SI is right.