• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

america?

Pro Gamer

Well you are simply wrong. Given that I have no pain and never have had any pain in the head of my penis. But it might be more sensitive than a circumcised one.

As to God commanding - why not get the faithful to have their foreheads tattooed rather than their foreskins removed, given that all would know who were the faithful and who weren't, being that the penis is usually not seen by most others. Or of course, one can do what so many Muslims do - dressed all in black for the females and perhaps dressed all in white for the males - so as to show the differences between males and females too - for those who didn't already know. :eek:
will you feel pain if you press your tip? secondly what are you talking about? sometimes i don't understand what americans are on

Pro Gamer

Not so sensitive that it literally hurts during any kind of sexual activity. As a proud owner of a foreskin, I can assure you it does not hurt.

I mean, circumcision leaves a scar, so by your logic THAT should be painful to press down on, no?
it's nt painful during sex but what about putting soap there or washing it with a shower ?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
will you feel pain if you press your tip? secondly what are you talking about? sometimes i don't understand what americans are on
Nope, no pain. I'm not American, and you did come into the forum all bouncy and predicting Islam to be taking over. I would suggest that unless the more rigid forms of Islam change - as to attitudes towards females being one - then Islam will never progress as you seem to think. Given that when females are given the same freedoms and rights as males (which of course they deserve) they seem to prefer this - and rightfully so.

I'm sure many here know where you are coming from. :eek:

Pro Gamer

Nope, no pain. I'm not American, and you did come into the forum all bouncy and predicting Islam to be taking over. I would suggest that unless the more rigid forms of Islam change - as to attitudes towards females being one - then Islam will never progress as you seem to think. Given that when females are given the same freedoms and rights as males (which of course they deserve) they seem to prefer this - and rightfully so.

I'm sure many here know where you are coming from. :eek:
penis tip is wet and soft without circumcision. will you feel pain if i punch you down there? i will probably too but less than you because i am circumcised. Islam doesn't need to progress, it will remain the way it is for rest of history and your western values will change

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
penis tip is wet and soft without circumcision. will you feel pain if i punch you down there? i will probably too but less than you because i am circumcised. Islam doesn't need to progress, it will remain the way it is for rest of history and your western values will change
Pain will occur in most parts of my body if punched, so what? All I'm saying, and I think most uncircumcised would agree, is that the penis head is no more likely to experience pain but will be more sensitive than a circumcised one - because it is protected by the foreskin much of the time.

Stick to your beliefs - but fail to learn as well - and just stay away from Western countries if you believe this last. Given that progress has been towards more freedoms and rights - unlike so many Muslim countries. Not fancy living in Afghanistan?

Pro Gamer

Pain will occur in most parts of my body if punched, so what? All I'm saying, and I think most uncircumcised would agree, is that the penis head is no more likely to experience pain but will be more sensitive than a circumcised one - because it is protected by the foreskin much of the time.

Stick to your beliefs - but fail to learn as well - and just stay away from Western countries if you believe this last. Given that progress has been towards more freedoms and rights - unlike so many Muslim countries. Not fancy living in Afghanistan?
pain is will occur in most part of body. foreskin can't protect the penis tip if your foreskin is really lose. your progress can be towards freedom or restriction or anything because we don't know the future and we have seen things change over years drastically but islam is not gonna change

Pro Gamer

Attachments

• F1nIW7CWYAA3BHd.jpg
    F1nIW7CWYAA3BHd.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 47

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
pain is will occur in most part of body. foreskin can't protect the penis tip if your foreskin is really lose. your progress can be towards freedom or restriction or anything because we don't know the future and we have seen things change over years drastically but islam is not gonna change
I've said enough about circumcision. Islam did change, and shortly after forming, otherwise we wouldn't have Shia and Sunni and the Iran/Iraq war.